Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wish they wouldn't have made her Totally "Member only". Give us a couple free cams to test the waters. I would probably reup my membership but am cautious. Is she the same as before? What drastic changes were made that they deleted her and the lump? Why is she back solo? Where is miss barks constantly? Too many changes.

Just now, lwis said:

I think she should not be in Russia, given the local time.

Just another +  1hour TMG.

It's the house outside Russia(don't remember the country)was the place of Steve and his girl.

Ce que je vais dire ne plaira et je me moque de vos réactions Mais il est vraiment affligeant que des jeunes dames comme N&K, Leora ( si cela se confirme)  ne soient pas capable de mener une vie normale sans continuer à se prostituer pour le proxénète légal qu'est RLC.

My Gess is that she is with Paul,but he stayed in Russia with dog,she won't do anything with other dudes,Paul will visit from time to time,Gess from what i read all this years this is basically her fans dream.Will be lots lots of bates😅.

Just now, Alladino said:

The apartment where the guests used the guest room as toilet? I can barely remember. 

It was Steve place for short time,one time he was out and they had two dude guests,drunken..probably one of them indeed used guest room as toilet hehe.