• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, lwis said:

Leora came back ... ALONE ...!!!!!

Thank you, God.....OH my GOD

I'm not sure this is really gonna be so great. 

Already together with Paul, there was very little social interaction to be seen in the apartment. This apartment here could get even more lonely. Would have been brilliant, if there had been at least one of her friends with her in the project. At the end RLC could have a second girl who like Masha only gives one show after the other.

Well, let's see how this apartment develops. I still have a few weeks until my subscription expires. Maybe this place is the beginning of an improvement back to old stength. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's the house outside Russia(don't remember the country)was the place of Steve and his girl.

always better than donna/steve 🙂, for the moment rlc use the old apartments they had for their updates,

curious to see if she is here only for vacation or for start a new life here in czech republic, she is listed on roomates/singles category for the moment but let's wait the evolution

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Alladino a dit :

‎Je ne suis pas sûr que cela va vraiment être si grande. ‎

‎ Déjà, avec Paul, il y avait très peu d’interaction sociale pour être vu dans l’appartement. Cet appartement ici pourrait obtenir encore plus solitaire. Aurait été brillante, s’il y avait eu au moins une de ses amies avec elle dans le projet. À la fin que RLC pourrait avoir une seconde fille qui aime Masha donne seulement un spectacle après l’autre. ‎

‎ Eh bien, voyons l’évolution de cet appartement. J’ai encore quelques semaines avant l’expiration de mon abonnement. Cet endroit est peut-être le début d’une amélioration au vieux stength. ‎

like ulyana, leora is only on vacation in prague, i think she will stay there no more than 1 month. so these next few days are just a small bonus that you have to take advantage of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

like ulyana, leora is only on vacation in prague, i think she will stay there no more than 1 month. so these next few days are just a small bonus that you have to take advantage of.

The apartment is not listed as a vecation apartment but as a single/roommate apartment (like Masha). 

Do you have any further information you can share with us, or is it just a guess?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not sure this is really gonna be so great. 

Already together with Paul, there was very little social interaction to be seen in the apartment. This apartment here could get even more lonely. Would have been brilliant, if there had been at least one of her friends with her in the project. At the end RLC could have a second girl who like Masha only gives one show after the other.

Well, let's see how this apartment develops. I still have a few weeks until my subscription expires. Maybe this place is the beginning of an improvement back to old stength. 

Exactly.I understand the hopes of Leora fans(that she finaly is alone...)but absolutely don't think she is,only few months passed sinse her and Paul leaved rlc,she apearing alone without her beloved dog already says a lot..think this was arranjed by rlc and th couple,she moved alone6(to fans delight)and Paul stayed in Russia with dog etc,think We gona see many bates..but not Leora with a new guy.Personaly what made me watch her house were her and the dog,kinda afraid We gona have anotehr masha house style.

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

To me this is what makes sense,all her life(being good or bad)wouldn't desapear in few months sinse they gone offline,no way she would stay years away of her pet,and maybe also of Paul😅.

• Like 1