Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

The replay apartment is in real time and is actuelan hour back at 8:20 pm like a draft to leave the apartment.

Apparement le replay est en temps réel et est actuellement d'une heure en arrière à 20H20 comme un courant d'air elle à quitter l'appartement.

22:00 Leora is in the couch, this time it's on it's good she 22h00 Leora est dans le canapé, cette fois c'est sur c'est bien elle.

When I restart the replay it starts at 19:47 hour when apparently it started I'll check later have had a replay 24H real + the old mode of footage, that's good news, of course a good is always accompany of a bad, there is no accelerator in the current timeline so replay in real time is really not the ideal have advance by a few seconds.

Quand je relance le replay ça démarre a 19H47 heure a laquelle apparement ça a commencer je vais vérifier plus tard ont auraient donc un replay 24H réelles + l'ancien mode de séquences, ça c'est une bonne nouvelle, évidement une bonne est toujours accompagner d'une mauvaise, il n'y a pas d'accélérateur dans la timeline actuelle donc replay en temps réel c'est vraiment pas l'idéal ont avance par quelques secondes.

The cams image quality is really excellent La qualité image des caméras est vraiment excellente.

THE Goddess Leora is Back Alone 

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 9

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading this I decided to go check it out in case I am dreaming. As my subscription has expired and I did not renew last month, I check the rate and did RLC dropped the price of the premium membership? I feel that I paid more before somehow.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

After reading this I decided to go check it out in case I am dreaming. As my subscription has expired and I did not renew last month, I check the rate and did RLC dropped the price of the premium membership? I feel that I paid more before somehow.

They closed almost two thirds of the houses(all Russian houses)of course they had to change princes,before was premium without replay for about 40$,now is premium with replay for about 40$ also.Think before were about 25houses,now its 11houses.If you just want basic subscription without replay etc is 20$.

Ce qui serai bien c’est qu’une fille emménage avec leora et qu’on est enfin droit a du lesbian avec notre déesse

What will be good is that a girl moves in with leora and we are finally entitled to lesbian with our goddess

• Like 2

il y a une heure, Rod001 a dit :

Hi corbo, she is officially at RLC on the part RooMate and Single with Masha

yes, you are right, but i can not imagine that leora have to leave russia to come live in Prague !!! This is impossible because Paul works in Russia. I admit I do not understand why leora is not classified in "vacation", but it is totally impossible that she is here for a long time….

Guys, the ONLY thing I would recommend, is to hold your horses.

In all seriousness, I think It's just a bait, rather than a bate. For suckers ONLY...

Did anyone see our Leora? That's the reason why, there's not even

a kitchen cam, or anything else open for free.

I would bet on a million, that after you pay, you'll discover that

it's a bait, for ALL Leora fans. They know that the name Leora would

attract many guys. They could simply take another girl, and give

her the name Leora, just in order to squeeze the lemon ALL the way.

We all know they're MFs.

Just now, sipuroni said:

Guys, the ONLY thing I would recommend, is to hold your horses.

In all seriousness, I think It's just a bait, rather than a bate. For suckers ONLY...

Did anyone see our Leora? That's the reason why, there's not even

a kitchen cam, or anything else open for free.

I would bet on a million, that after you pay, you'll discover that

it's a bait, for ALL Leora fans. They know that the name Leora would

attract many guys. They could simply take another girl, and give

her the name Leora, just in order to squeeze the lemon ALL the way.

We all know they're MFs.

It's indeed Leora,that i am 100% sure,seen her even taking a shower and it's her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1