Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/18/2019 at 1:08 AM, arcobelina said:

VLC is an excellent video player for your PC - can play part files so you can check if what you are downloading is what you actually want - has been around for years.

I agree total with you arcobelina, but it's not only one excellent, it's the best softfare on  free open source actually, if you don't have use it, test it , you can not imagine what you can do with VLC, i says on free download, i don't  tested any pay other soft lol  
Je suis tout à fait d’accord avec vous arcobelina, mais ce n’est pas seulement un excellent, c’est le meilleur logiciel sur open source gratuit, en fait, si vous n’avez pas l’utiliser, testez-le, vous ne pouvez pas imaginer ce que vous pouvez faire avec VLC, dit-on téléchargement gratuit, je n'ai pas testé les autres soft soft mdr

• Like 1

On 6/17/2019 at 7:11 PM, Aroel69 said:

I wanted to ask if anyone had the video corresponding to this image. Thank you all

8bto.png

Is this video still missing? (I know I ask too many, but I was inactive for a while, sorry)

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, wingtsun said:

Reallifecam  à changer beaucoup d’appartement on était supprimer  même celui de Leora and paul

Reallifecam to change a lot of apartment we were to delete even that of Leora and Paul

what will happen to Leora now?