Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

merci jimbo4 pour cette  superbe vidéo série longue ou on retrouve notre belle leora se taquiné le minou.

et surtout cette scène de masturbation sur le canapé avec son regard a  nous faire tomber par terre.

je pense que beaucoup  de nous se son lâcher sur cette scène.merci encore pour d'autres scène inédit.

• Like 3

MERCI JIMBO,

J'aime quand elle danse, quand elle se baigne, qu'elle fait son exibitionniste, qu'elle nous taquine, j'aime son sourire mutin.....

Bref, j'aime tour chez Leora.

Pour notre plus grand plaisir continuer à poster.

Encore MERCI

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have calculated that if I post one each day it will take me 4 years and 3 months to keep you lot happy from my archives of Leora vids, Perhaps if I put more on per day I would get it done quicker......If it's OK with you guys that is?:biggrin:

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files...

This is definitely the last one today.

Thanks Jimbo, I just bought an external 2TB hard disk, so there is enough space 😍

• Like 7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have calculated that if I post one each day it will take me 4 years and 3 months to keep you lot happy from my archives of Leora vids, Perhaps if I put more on per day I would get it done quicker......If it's OK with you guys that is?:biggrin:

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files...

This is definitely the last one today.

Thank you very much jimbo4, for all the great vidéos you have sharing today

Videos 👍👍👍 Leora 👍👍👍:heart::heart: jimbo4 👍👍👍

You are right

I think that the parishioners of the Leora Chapel have had their dose of happiness for the week-end it will not be necessary that an accident happens and that one of them dies after a dose as strong of happiness and playing with the flute lol

Je pense que les paroissiens de la chapelle Leora ont eu leurs dose de bonheur pour le week-end il ne faudrai pas qu'un accident arrive et que l'un d'entre eux décède après une dose aussi forte de bonheur et de jouer de la flûte total mdr

jack nicholson yes GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 5