Leora & Paul - Videos (2019)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its Leora...

- I hope she negotiated a better 'pay package' then what she had.

- Paul and her are forever in love. If she moved and left Paul behind as a 'business decision', I wonder what that will do to the relationship.

- If there's no dog, channel ain't worth watching.

Meanwhile,  Leora v2.0 at VHTV is...enjoyable to watch - https://voyeur-house.tv/realm62/cam14

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spielo said:

Yes, the quality of the cams is good regarding pixels and colour. But the angles and positions are by far away from her old home. The Russian technicians are better than the Czech 😁

Hi spielo, about what you said, i think is not a problem of technicians but more a problem of configuration of the apartment,  in futur they add more cams.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, spielo said:

Yes, the quality of the cams is good regarding pixels and colour. But the angles and positions are by far away from her old home. The Russian technicians are better than the Czech 😁

Personally I cannot comment on the angle of camera's unless some kind person sends me via PM videos on a one for one swap basis.....I have been banned by RLC for putting video's on CC a couple of weeks ago, not that it affected me, as I had cancelled my subscription anyway....But I must confess to being intrigued by her reappearance.......Albeit I believe it will be a brief one, there is no way in my opinion she will be back for more than 2-4 weeks, just enough time for RLC to cash in on some memberships, and she could do that on an ad-hoc basis as and when RLC need to boost their coffers. 

Enjoy her while you can guys.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rod001 said:

Apparement elle dors sereinement comme un bébé pas de mouvement depuis plus d'une 1/2 c'est quelle ce sent bien, c'est agréable de la regarder dormir, perso je profite de l'instant présent et le fait qu'elle puisse se masturber n'est vraiment pas une priorité dans mon esprit, c'est de la revoir qui me fait vraiment plaisir.

Apparently she sleep serenely like a baby no movement for more than a 1/2 is what feels good, it's nice to watch her sleep, I personally enjoy the moment and the fact that she can masturbating is really not a priority in my mind, it's to see her again that makes me really happy.

Absolutely! Hope Leora enjoys her change of scenery, however brief it is. Probably she will be joined by Paul at some stage, even if it's visits rather than settling down there. There may be visa issues for one or both of them. Nice to see a different scenario and she's sure to be on skype a lot, or the Russian equivalent even though she has not found it difficult being home alone before, except the dog has kept her company and kept her safe, in her mind at least.

• Like 1