Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2019)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xanadu said:

Ce n'est pas sympa de s'approprier le travail des autres !

Purée la tu commences à exagérer xanadu, est tu un adulte où un enfant, j'ai pas repris les photos de ta vidéo et quand ont trouvent des videos sur le net c'est pas mis de ou elles viennent et encore moins marqué from xanadu , j'ai posté les photos avant la vidéo et ces photos ne sont pas déjà dans le topic photos. j'ai tirer des photos de la video que j'ai ajoutée, pas de ta video n'y repris celles qui sont dans le topic vidéos.

Mashed you start to exaggerate xanadu, are you an adult where a child, I have not taken the photos of your video and when have found videos on the net is not put where they come and even less marked from xanadu, I posted the photos before, Mashed you start to exaggerate xanadu, I have not taken the photos of your video and when have found videos on the net is not put where they come and even less marked from xanadu, I posted the photos before.I shoot photos of the video i have added not from your video, but not those them in the video topic.

batman stop GIF