Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2019)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Attachment Feature was used when Uploading.  Attachment use is not allowed in Open Boards of RLC.

In Open Boards sites such as Mab.to or Zippy Share have to be use to Upload.    In Premium Boards Attachments can be used.

Still dont understand why the all the pic's and gif's from Frunobulax and others are OK. Dont see any link to Mab.to or Zippy Share, only attached pic's - and they are in an Open board, which made me believe a short video would be OK too.

• Like 1

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Still dont understand why the all the pic's and gif's from Frunobulax and others are OK. Dont see any link to Mab.to or Zippy Share, only attached pic's - and they are in an Open board, which made me believe a short video would be OK too.

Because they are uploaded to Third Party Host Sites. There are Hundreds of Third Party Host Sites each one chooses their own what they are comfortable using. 

We had our servers Pulled offline 2 Years ago because of Attachments Posted in Open Forum Boards and we don't want to go through that again.  It inconveniences every board on the Forum without any association with RLC.   That's why the Premium Boards were Created for Premium Members to use.  

It's quite simple actually.  In Open Boards use a Third Party Host and in Premium Boards Use Attachments.  If any Attachment is used in Open Forum RLC Boards that is RLC Related they get Removed.

• Like 2

I and many others here use Lightpics.net. It's free and it works great. Just upload your pics there into an album you create and use the embed codes (Image URL) to paste into a post; like this pic of Serena I didn't use in my last post. Just copy the image URL, hit the enter key to put the pic in the space below this text and.....

lOOl.jpg

Paste the image URL you just copied. This is what you get.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Oh ok. That's a short time.. I must have missed that. Thanks.

Here you can see her with Numi. Valerie and Numi stayed together in the 2-bed room which is now used by Debby.
When Damira and Megan moved from B1 to B4 on 05.07.2019, Numi moved to B1 and is still staying there.

On 7/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Mark Thompson said:

don't even know their names....too many changes and not so exciting for some time.... but sure enjoy these perky tities on this new girlie...

C4PI.png  C4PV.png C4Pq.png 

C4Pm.png

C4PX.png

C4PM.png C4Pc.png 

C4P3.png 

C4Py.png

and yes she is looking at amazement of my Dick Pics I sent her.... can't wait for the comments you wackos will respond with...be kind I am Sensitive.

• Like 5