Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, partner said:

hello members

does anyone have any idea where are the sexy twins  lia  and mia  are 

they may be some place like nina and kira 

thanks

I don't think they will be i places like Nina and Kira. Nina and Kira like to perform lesbian sex shows and do it professionelly in order to finance their livelihood.

Lia and Mia are not interested at all in girl/girl action and especially not in lesbian sex shows. They will show-up once in a while as visitors in Barcelona, but I hope they will not show-up as tenants in a RLC project again.

Their bodies are nice to watch, but that's all, unfortunately

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, billiboy said:

I don't think they will be i places like Nina and Kira. Nina and Kira like to perform lesbian sex shows and do it professionelly in order to finance their livelihood.

Lia and Mia are not interested at all in girl/girl action and especially not in lesbian sex shows. They will show-up once in a while as visitors in Barcelona, but I hope they will not show-up as tenants in a RLC project again.

Their bodies are nice to watch, but that's all, unfortunately

Nice looking Girls but that's all they have to offer for RLC.   They can stay in the Ukraine.  Trump may want then to dig up some dirt on Joe Biden.   😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nice looking Girls but that's all they have to offer for RLC.   They can stay in the Ukraine.  Trump may want then to dig up some dirt on Joe Biden.   😁

sorry i wasnt a big fan of the twins.so i wont comment on what happend to them.