Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie - Videos (2019)

4 hours ago, northguy said:

NEW:  https://mab.to/qmOXGyAtC

KRISTY  SEX  WITH  COMPUTER

Remember the file expires after 3 days.

Hi northguy, that's a mega sharing in the last few days, very good quality, thank you very much it's always appreciate, and also a big thank you from all of the Voyeurs who do not like to be seen and who do not do a little click "Like Button" on the videos they come from doawnload and leave like thieves.

black and white running GIF

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

• Like 3

Update: I joined in january 2019, so only have videos from that time till end of R1. The older ones are from the net.

When finished I'll open up for requests for re-uploads, can't currently assess the need.

I have fun doing this, hopefully you have fun too, though it's focused on Kristy.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

Update: I joined in january 2019, so only have videos from that time till end of R1. The older ones are from the net.

When finished I'll open up for requests for re-uploads, can't currently assess the need.

I have fun doing this, hopefully you have fun too, though it's focused on Kristy.

I definitely have fun watching the great videos. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

44 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually there is really no need to convert any files.  Just Right Click the Video and Open the File with VLC or GOM Media Player and the .MOV File will Play.

Some have problems downloading MOV files:

17 hours ago, Calle said:

Why have you changed to mov.videos? I cannot download them, maybe some others have the same problem

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Actually there is really no need to convert any files.  Just Right Click the Video and Open the File with VLC or GOM Media Player and the .MOV File will Play.

Hi Stn,

yes you are right, VLC is the best free soft on open source, but @Kjeld Carlsen are right also to, for change MOV to other format and reduce the size of the files for stockage, the quality stay the same with VLC ^^

VLC Doawnload offial link :

You have all the download formats at the bottom of the page

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Why have you changed to mov.videos? I cannot download them, maybe some others have the same problem

Yes, I can watch MOV files but cannot download them to my laptop.

1 hour ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

OK  Then all some other Member has to do is Download the File Convert it and then Repost it as an .avi or .mp4  then the one wanting the Download should be able to obtain it. 

Uploaders usually stick with a Format that works for them. Such as an .MOV File as they are likely on a Apple Computer or Device and QuickTime Player is an Apple Product that works with files they do.

As to format. I'm no expert in these things. Viewers shouldn't have extra problems.

I do mac, so .MOV is the product. If you guys figure out a better way for me, I'll try to help, cause it should be easy for everyone.

On the other hand, if it's easy to use my uploads, I wouldn't change my workflow. 

You decide, and I'll watch. Have fun anyway.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Yes, I can watch MOV files but cannot download them to my laptop.

Possible solution if you can play it. Use a screenrecorder. If you have Win 10 it's free.

BETANEWS.COM

You’ve very probably been using Windows 10 for a long time now, but that doesn’t mean that you’ve discovered everything it has to offer. The...

• Like 3