Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie - Videos (2019)

It seems to be a mac to pc problem. It's in my mind ridiculous that pc don't understand .MOV files. 

It is as if the consumers pays the price for lack of universal standards. Sorry for that my friends.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

It seems to be a mac to pc problem. It's in my mind ridiculous that pc don't understand .MOV files. 

It is as if the consumers pays the price for lack of universal standards. Sorry for that my friends.

Hi northguy, think is not the pc it's the guys lol, i don't understand how they can't doawnload the MOV files i have one PC turn with windows 7 (no problème for doanwload any files) i also having a hold Laptop turn on XP work good with any files so the new generation i think it's more simple and finaly i use a New IMAC (I use VLC for MAC and i convert all MOV on M4V with VLC that reduce very much your stockage place ^^) and like a said above the quality is the same, i use VLC Media player on all my machines for play the videos, DVD, BR, as I said above it's the best free soft Media Player and is more of that you can do many things ... so where is the problem???

Guys don't go around in circles go to the link and instal VLC added it like your default soft to read all the videos and take pleasure to with all files in good quality ^^

Or maybe

dont loss GIF   

LOL

Hail CC // Hail "CHUUUT"

5 hours ago, northguy said:

K & K  IN  BATHROOM

I guess it's from 2016, when they were good friends.

Since I've never been an RLC member, I never got to watch K & K, except
when they were at B1 on the free cams and what gets posted here. Did
they not part ways as friends? What happened between them? Why did
Kami leave RLC and Kristy? Anyone?

BTW, Northguy, thanks for the videos. Please keep posting. I can assure
you Windows has no problems downloading mov files. I've downloading
all types of videos for many, many years, including mov files.

And, Stone and Rod are right about VLC. I've used it for almost as long
as it's been available and I can't recall it ever refusing to play anything.
(It was started in 1996.)

• Like 1

THX, letsdothis. K&K (Kamila and Kristy) started in Barcelona on vacation (2015). They were such a hit (I got hooked, preferring Kristy) as 2 very beautiful girls, teasing cuddling. RLC offered them an apartment permanently in Moscow to attract viewers (2016). Kamila and Kristy stopped being friends, that happens, some claim Kamila was to selfish (didn't accept Kristy's girls), but that's an old discussion.

Kristy got her girlfriends to move into R1 until disaster ended it.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

THX, letsdothis. K&K (Kamila and Kristy) started in Barcelona on vacation (2015). They were such a hit (I got hooked, preferring Kristy) as 2 very beautiful girls, teasing cuddling. RLC offered them an apartment permanently in Moscow to attract viewers (2016). Kamila and Kristy stopped being friends, that happens, some claim Kamila was to selfish (didn't accept Kristy's girls), but that's an old discussion.

Kristy got her girlfriends to move into R1 until disaster ended it.

Thanks.