Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie - Videos (2019)

Many of Kristy videos are marked as blowjobs, but more exactly she just sucks the dude´s dick for a while in the beginning, and in the end the dude jerks off on her chest, when Kristy sucks his balls. To me, a blowjob means that Kristy would use her mouth to make him cum into her mouth or on her lips/face. I have seen Kristy do that only once, not swallowing everything but dropping some sperm out of her mouth. That was exciting and I would very much like to see that on video.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Calle said:

Many of Kristy videos are marked as blowjobs, but more exactly she just sucks the dude´s dick for a while in the beginning, and in the end the dude jerks off on her chest, when Kristy sucks his balls. To me, a blowjob means that Kristy would use her mouth to make him cum into her mouth or on her lips/face. I have seen Kristy do that only once, not swallowing everything but dropping some sperm out of her mouth. That was exciting and I would very much like to see that on video.

Since I started posting these videos, around 15.000 has visited the thread. I guess the majority is happy, and I have fun.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, northguy said:

Since I started posting these videos, around 15.000 has visited the thread. I guess the majority is happy, and I have fun.

I am happy too, you have done a great service to us all. As I like to see blowjobs, I would also like to see the one of Kristy´s, and maybe she has had more. Leora´s blowjobs were clearly the best on RLC, but she always swallowed, it would be even better to see some sperm on the way into mouth or dropping out. That happened to Leora a couple of times, but she was very eager to get everything into her mouth for swallowing, after which she always smiled a little.

Update:  I've got like 9-10 days left of material in this tempo of 3 videos a day, so there is an end.

Reuploads: It's obvious, that some viewers discovered this project of uploading a little late. It would therefore be the first videos, they are missing.

Therefore here are the 10 first uploads again.

If you already got them, don't get pissed, think of those who came late.

Remember all the videos expires in 3 days. As always: Have fun.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, northguy said:

Update:  I've got like 9-10 days left of material in this tempo of 3 videos a day, so there is an end.

Reuploads: It's obvious, that some viewers discovered this project of uploading a little late. It would therefore be the first videos, they are missing.

Therefore here are the 10 first uploads again.

If you already got them, don't get pissed, think of those who came late.

Remember all the videos expires in 3 days. As always: Have fun.

Thanks Northguy, I really appreciate your work. I thought after the Russian pages have been closed, there will be some true activists who can now upload earlier "forbidden" videos without the fear of being banned by RLC. 

• Like 1