VIDEO

Guest Yuri (waiting approval)

LMAO....I have to say it, this guy is the fastest Rusky on earth. Forget about Usain Bolt, this guy will beat him by far and he doesn't give a shit if she's having a good time or not.

And the sniffing thing, no words, what an odd couple they are.

By the way, did anyone noticed the scar on his right leg? I've seen a few like this one and was always because of pulling a gun out with the finger on the trigger and shooting themselves on the leg. I'm possibly be wrong but it came to my mind when I saw the scar.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a video of Elena's long, relaxing soak in the bathtub along with a thorough clean-up job.  I'm talking hair, shaving, body...the works.  The only nooks and crannies of her body you don't get to see are the ones on her backside.  (you do get a couple of good views of her ass, though)

But this thing is long.  She took 55 minutes from the time she got in...to the time she got...out of the tub.

Enjoy...

Part 1

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer available and have been removed).

Part 2

Cutie's 55 min. long bath ? Wow, guess it's worth watching during dinner ... LOL !

Hope she 'd not be bothered by the cams.

Great works with many thx, Jo.

10+

I made a comment once about how Lina would show everything during sex...but turns her back to change clothes and in the bath.  Well, Elena is exactly the opposite.  She doesn't have a problem showing every part of her body when changing clothes or bathing...or even when shaving.  But during sex???  No way!

Frankly, given that they know the cams see everything, both women's attitudes don't make a lick of sense to me.

LMAO....I have to say it, this guy is the fastest Rusky on earth. Forget about Usain Bolt, this guy will beat him by far and he doesn't give a shit if she's having a good time or not.

And the sniffing thing, no words, what an odd couple they are.

By the way, did anyone noticed the scar on his right leg? I've seen a few like this one and was always because of pulling a gun out with the finger on the trigger and shooting themselves on the leg. I'm possibly be wrong but it came to my mind when I saw the scar.

I saw that scar, as well, but didn't make any connection with it.  But I'm curious...the people you have seen with that kind of scar...were they police?  Criminals?  Gang members?  Might be an insight into Artur.

Regarding the scar I've seen two cases during a one year period while I was in the army long ago. Both of them were absolute young dumbasses during training period, the type of worked-out no brain guy who thinks knows everything and best than everyone. The results were pretty much the same as the scar Arthur has, sawed scar with protruding muscular tissue.

And by looking to Arthur (I dont mean he's stupid) he looks the same as those I've seen.

By his phsical condition he looks like working or have worked for some security corp, maybe police, army or private security, anyway I'm just guessing becouse i'ts impossible to know just by looking at a computer screen.

Regarding the scar I've seen two cases during a one year period while I was in the army long ago. Both of them were absolute young dumbasses during training period, the type of worked-out no brain guy who thinks knows everything and best than everyone. The results were pretty much the same as the scar Arthur has, sawed scar with protruding muscular tissue.

And by looking to Arthur (I dont mean he's stupid) he looks the same as those I've seen.

By his phsical condition he looks like working or have worked for some security corp, maybe police, army or private security, anyway I'm just guessing becouse i'ts impossible to know just by looking at a computer screen.

Or a sportsman ...  who has ever had an accident (?)

The two sides of Elena.

Of all the women on RLC, this one is the most inconsistent.  In the bath, it is as if she has no concern for the cameras and what they see.  But in bed, she won't allow the cameras to see anything...not even a naked breast.

I just don't understand.

Anyway, here are two vids:

Elena in the bath.

(The video links associated with this comment are no longer available and have been removed).

Elena in bed.

btw, both of them take baths every night...probably the cleanest couple in all of RLC.  I haven't recorded Artur in the bath because I have no interest in seeing him naked.  If anyone wants a vid of that, though, let me know and I'll get one.

The two sides of Elena.

Of all the women on RLC, this one is the most inconsistent.  In the bath, it is as if she has no concern for the cameras and what they see.  But in bed, she won't allow the cameras to see anything...not even a naked breast.

I just don't understand.

Anyway, here are two vids:

Elena in the bath.

Elena in bed.

btw, both of them take baths every night...probably the cleanest couple in all of RLC.  I haven't recorded Artur in the bath because I have no interest in seeing him naked.  If anyone wants a vid of that, though, let me know and I'll get one.

Did you have sound on while recording the bedroom stream?

I can't hear anything in that video