Live Strip Club Cams

Guest ButtPlug

Guest ButtPlug

Just out of curiosity how much does it cost the club to purchase your system? Have the clubs seen a significant increase in revenue and/or new customers after implementation?  I know the owner of one the larger clubs in my area who might be interested in something like this. The only shitty thing is that in my state strippers can't take their bottoms off. The more I think about it I realize just how awesome this system really is. It  reduces down time during non-peak hours, and it gives clubs access to the world wide market. As the saying goes it's five o'clock somewhere.  Also, do you know the people at PinkPony Tampa? They tried unsuccessfully to implement a live streaming site. Its great hearing your insight into the industry. Have you ever thought of advertising on sites like Stripperweb? It's basically a forum for strippers and industry folk.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCS:

I'm right down the street from Pure Platinum. I rarely get to the Tampa area anymore. Business keeps me here on the East Coast of the state. But yes, I do know where you are. Just west of Orient on SR60.

Mons Venus was in a very heated debate some years ago. If I remember the story right, there were a bunch of Politicians that were hell bent on shutting down the row of clubs along 60 there. They weren't inside the City Limits of Tampa but rather the unincorporated area of the County.

Some of the few got popped by decoys posing as 'entertainers'. They were soliciating the girls for sexual favors. They were all disgraced and were removed from office.

Typical Liberal mindset, Do as I say, not as I do.

It's been many years since I was in a Club. They still allow smoking in them here and that is something that I just can't handle anymore. But the Cheetah was always my venue of choice.

Guest clubcamsystems

ButtPlug:

In 2013, we have transitioned to giving away our software for FREE. Our motto to club owners is as follows: "You provide the club. We provide the software." We become a rev-share partner with the club owner, providing 24/7 technical support, payroll, full merchant services and the like.

We've seen a direct relationship between effort and success with implementing our software. A handful of clubs have marketed the domain to their in-club patrons, pushed the domain onto all forms of marketing efforts, and embraced the concept with their entertainers and staff. Those clubs have seen 5-figure revenue months online within the first month of going live. A few other clubs have not made such an effort, resulting in less success revenue-wise. Truth be told, turning an entertainer into a webcam model is no easy task! That is why we're monetizing the MainStage & DressingRoom, allowing the club and entertainers to earn money without doing anything more than they already do! No matter the case, the addition of an online site for these clubs has yielded increased SEO, a value-added marketing piece (even if not worked properly) and a place in which customers can visit before they go to the club (think Google Street View... but inside. I believe they call it a "virtual tour").

What state are you from? We always offer those in the industry a referral commission, or potential rev share if they continue to maintain the operation. Not to worry about the type of club. We have "topless" clubs on our system, and they do very well. Remember, it's all about the fact that they're "strippers". Whether they get totally nude or half-nude has not been a revenue-breaker, ironically.

The more I think about it I realize just how awesome this system really is. It  reduces down time during non-peak hours, and it gives clubs access to the world wide market. As the saying goes it's five o'clock somewhere.

--> Exactly. It's also a reverse marketing scheme, driving more physical patrons into the club. Entertainers no longer live or die off of those who enter the building. They tap into a world-wide paying audience.

Yes, we are very familiar with Pink Pony Tampa. Our software was in their club a couple years ago, but they decided to ditch our team and attempt their own system. Sufficed to say, it failed. We wish them only the best as the adult Tampa community is a close-knit one.

Stripperweb? Do you have any other advertising avenues? We really appreciate your input and advice.

Guest clubcamsystems

tbg150:

Correct, that's right where we are. The next time we're in Ft. Lauderdale, I'll be sure to let you know so you can stop in and see the operation in PurePlatinumLive.com and SolidGoldClubLive.com if you're available.

You're spot-on with the history side of things. Tampa has been an interesting beta-test for the industry, and garnered some international attention. It's been a great spot to dig our heels in. We're in the following cities:

Tampa

Ft. Lauderdale

Las Vegas

Myrtle Beach

Up Next:

Los Angeles

Hollywood

Oregon

Michigan 

Great set-up! Any club owner would be a fool to pass this up.

Since you have embraced this forum CCS, I assume you won't object to a few pics here and there. This lovely lady is from the 2001, I believe these beauties qualify for the category of 'Knockers'.

post-2765-145739583006_thumb.jpg

The next time we're in Ft. Lauderdale, I'll be sure to let you know so you can stop in and see the operation in PurePlatinumLive.com and SolidGoldClubLive.com if you're available.

I'd be honored. Thank you.

The last time I was in The Cheetah III, one of the girls grabbed me to dance on stage with her. We both got in trouble. I was covered by a sea of bouncers in a heartbeat ready to toss me until she told them it was her fault.

Rule one is 'Don't touch the girls.' Hey, I was having fun and 25 years younger. As long as you're spending the cash, the girls love you.

Guest clubcamsystems

CamCaps:

I figured everyone on here would appreciate these pictures. The DressingRoom of the 2001 Odyssey is empty (330 in the afternoon), but I hope the goodwill is felt none-the-less! See attached.

post-0-145739583013_thumb.jpg

I think it's great that the employees can leave their personal belongings out in the open and no one else would trespass onto them. These girls can really bring down some money in the right club. I would think that they would have personal lockers to keep things in.

Guest clubcamsystems

There are lockers out in the back, but this is the main dressing room. It's a real treat to see the DressingRoom at 10pm on a Friday night. In addition, one night per month there is an entertainer meeting. 2001 purposefully holds the meeting in the DressingRoom in perfect view of the camera. It is arguably the only place on the world-wide-web where you can find 100 strippers on one camera at once.

• 2 weeks later...