Live Strip Club Cams

Guest ButtPlug

Guest ButtPlug

The cam quality is great in the dressing room! The darkness of the stage makes it a little hard to see at times. I remember when the pinkpony had their cams going they had private chats where they had two cams, one was a full upper body shot (the girl sitting at a desk), and the other was pointing up at her sitting in a clear chair like the one that I've attached. It was great because you could see both ends, and because they all wore thongs it made for a great viewing experience. Just a thought.

post-0-145739590004_thumb.jpeg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clubcamsystems

I signed up at PurePlatinumLive.com a couple of weeks ago.  I would like a VIP pass.  The site is great....good job.  Name same on both accounts.  Thank you.

You're all set, BillHole. 2001LIVE.com VIP membership.

Unfortunately, I can only give away 2001LIVE VIP memberships as we also own the 2001 Odyssey, but do not own any of the other clubs. We'd have to go through the owners of each club to give away memberships to their sites, even though we operate all of their sites. Hope that makes sense!

Guest clubcamsystems

The cam quality is great in the dressing room! The darkness of the stage makes it a little hard to see at times. I remember when the pinkpony had their cams going they had private chats where they had two cams, one was a full upper body shot (the girl sitting at a desk), and the other was pointing up at her sitting in a clear chair like the one that I've attached. It was great because you could see both ends, and because they all wore thongs it made for a great viewing experience. Just a thought.

Cam quality has been an interesting battle. The low-light environment of the MainStage makes it extremely difficult, but the DressingRoom is a streaming pleasure (compared to the MainStage).

On 2001LIVE.com, we used to have a "MoneyShot" camera. We cut out a hole in the stage (in-between the two poles), and put a camera underneath the stage. This allowed for entertainers to sit on the camera (plexiglass enclosure), and allow customers to see the entertainers better on the Main Stage. Yet, we were forced to remove it due to entertainers consistently cracking through the plexiglass with their heels, scuffing the enclosure and causing the camera to be rendered useless. In addition, the 2257 regulations (as a result of having this camera) caused the MainStage entertainer to have a 2257, where as without that camera, 2257s are not needed (it's a close-up of genitalia argument). Sorry for the long explanation.

Do you have any screenshots of that chair in action from PinkPony?

Guest ButtPlug

Cam quality has been an interesting battle. The low-light environment of the MainStage makes it extremely difficult, but the DressingRoom is a streaming pleasure (compared to the MainStage).

On 2001LIVE.com, we used to have a "MoneyShot" camera. We cut out a hole in the stage (in-between the two poles), and put a camera underneath the stage. This allowed for entertainers to sit on the camera (plexiglass enclosure), and allow customers to see the entertainers better on the Main Stage. Yet, we were forced to remove it due to entertainers consistently cracking through the plexiglass with their heels, scuffing the enclosure and causing the camera to be rendered useless. In addition, the 2257 regulations (as a result of having this camera) caused the MainStage entertainer to have a 2257, where as without that camera, 2257s are not needed (it's a close-up of genitalia argument). Sorry for the long explanation.

Unfortunately I don't. It was about a year maybe two years ago and it wasn't around very long. It was started by Igor who is one of the founders of Redclouds.com. I guess when Redclouds first started there was a voyeur house that had a group of women who lived in it, same idea as RLC. I don't know the whole back story but it went away. Fast forward 8 years or so Redclouds was doing great, article in playboy, thousands of memebers etc. Then they had some sort of big internal split and igor left. When he left he started his own version of Redclouds called voyeurclouds. He has, or had some connection to pinkpony and started what was called pinkponycam.com (i think).  It was a back room at PinkPony where strippers would take shifts sitting at a desk chatting and performing for viewers. They had a clear desk and clear chair with two or three cams pointed at them, one of which was angled up at a clear chair so you could see the goods as they sat and chatted without them doing anything. Sorry for the long explanation. It was a cool idea, from my understanding they couldn't monetize it properly, and had promised the strippers a bunch of money which they didn't end up getting so it was shut down.

I remember seeing that site or one similar where the girls would chat with several camera angles including the under-the-chair shot. After the initial novelty wears off, it's kind of an acquired taste. Pussy squashed against plexiglass wasn't that appealing.

Guest ButtPlug

I remember seeing that site or one similar where the girls would chat with several camera angles including the under-the-chair shot. After the initial novelty wears off, it's kind of an acquired taste. Pussy squashed against plexiglass wasn't that appealing.

They did a lot of other stuff too. It just made it more fun because you could watch up close as they re-positioned themselves.

Guest clubcamsystems

Unfortunately I don't. It was about a year maybe two years ago and it wasn't around very long. It was started by Igor who is one of the founders of Redclouds.com. I guess when Redclouds first started there was a voyeur house that had a group of women who lived in it, same idea as RLC. I don't know the whole back story but it went away. Fast forward 8 years or so Redclouds was doing great, article in playboy, thousands of memebers etc. Then they had some sort of big internal split and igor left. When he left he started his own version of Redclouds called voyeurclouds. He has, or had some connection to pinkpony and started what was called pinkponycam.com (i think).  It was a back room at PinkPony where strippers would take shifts sitting at a desk chatting and performing for viewers. They had a clear desk and clear chair with two or three cams pointed at them, one of which was angled up at a clear chair so you could see the goods as they sat and chatted without them doing anything. Sorry for the long explanation. It was a cool idea, from my understanding they couldn't monetize it properly, and had promised the strippers a bunch of money which they didn't end up getting so it was shut down.

We are very familiar with Igor. One of our partners founded the VoyeurDorm back in the day, a starting group of the entire bunch. Small world!

And yes, dealing with strippers is extremely difficult. That is why our concept has thrived, because we've been able to monetize the industry WITHOUT adding any extra work. Entertainer dont have to go in private chat, or do anything that they already do. The "OnStageNow/InTheClub" section, along with the MakeItRain Machine, have provided extra income for entertainers who don't want to give the time of day to the Internet. And then for those who give a little extra effort, hopping in Private Chat has yielded great returns, as the user-base is a niche, and they're passionate about sharing the love.

Guest clubcamsystems

It is confirmed that there will be an entertainer meeting this Friday night at 8pm EST at the 2001 Odyssey (2001LIVE.com). Check out the DressingRoom feed then. A true treat... but don't shoot the messenger if you see what some of these girls look like before they're all dressed up!

Email [email protected] if you want a 1m VIP comp to be able to watch it.