Linda & Tibor - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Nindoora said:

Hi Ashley. Definitely her neck and shoulders are also so attractive. And what to say about Tibor.......... a cute gem, so understanding and hot guy... Wish we have such kind of companion too 🙄

Tibor is adorable, like a big teddy bear. It's hard to tell obviously for sure, but he so respectful of Linda and he seems to love her so much. And he makes her laugh and makes her cum. What else does a lady need!

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't have any tats yet, and when Linda is naked I think she and they look sexy as hell. When she's in this lingerie, she still sexy, but I think she would be a total knockout with less. 

Don't do it Ash, nothing worse than a lovely women's body covered in bloody ugly blobs of ink. If you must, perhaps a small discrete one on the lower tummy say, but these big ones all over the arms,legs, back,chest etc etc just look disgusting. Just don't understand women who deface their body's with ink. It's bad enough on men but women, NO. Do tats look sexy? Do they fuck. I don't watch RLC but if that's Linda in the above piccys do you honestly think that looks good? YUK.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Don't do it Ash, nothing worse than a lovely women's body covered in bloody ugly blobs of ink. If you must, perhaps a small discrete one on the lower tummy say, but these big ones all over the arms,legs, back,chest etc etc just look disgusting. Just don't understand women who deface their body's with ink. It's bad enough on men but women, NO. Do tats look sexy? Do they fuck. I don't watch RLC but if that's Linda in the above piccys do you honestly think that looks good? YUK.

I'd never get big tats like Linda. Maybe one on my ankle or shoulder. Obviously I think she's overdone it, but I still think she's sexy. I picture her in that lingerie with no tats, would be a lot cuter.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd never get big tats like Linda. Maybe one on my ankle or shoulder. Obviously I think she's overdone it, but I still think she's sexy. I picture her in that lingerie with no tats, would be a lot cuter.

👍, you could always get some lips tattooed on yer fanny then Guy would always see your smile in action 💋 when he's doing the deed 😁😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hope85 said:

Linda sin Tatoo´s
Linda without Tatoo´s

Hi, Hope. I know this is not what you meant, but if no one happened to
translate your comment, they might think you meant something else.
In English, "sin" is a religious transgression against divine law. Like 
breaking one of the Ten Commandments, for example. I know that's
not what you meant
because "sin" means something totally different
in Spanish.

• Like 1