Martina & Alberto - Pictures (2019)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

pretty sure i got banned from this pic, anyone know why?

Sur la photo on voit plusieurs "dots" (des ronds) qui permettent à RLC d'identifier votre adresse IP définissant la connection internet fournie par votre fournisseur. Si votre IP est dynamique il suffira de couper votre modem quelques minutes pour obtenir un nouvel IP.

In the photo we see several "dots" (rounds) that allow RLC to identify your IP address defining the internet connection provided by your provider. If your IP is dynamic it will be enough to cut your modem a few minutes to get a new IP.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

Sur la photo on voit plusieurs "dots" (des ronds) qui permettent à RLC d'identifier votre adresse IP définissant la connection internet fournie par votre fournisseur. Si votre IP est dynamique il suffira de couper votre modem quelques minutes pour obtenir un nouvel IP.

In the photo we see several "dots" (rounds) that allow RLC to identify your IP address defining the internet connection provided by your provider. If your IP is dynamic it will be enough to cut your modem a few minutes to get a new IP.

where are the dots

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ulysse123 said:

I see two on the left of the oven and two on the white wall behind the  kitchen door but to see them you have to enlarge the image.

sometimes you see them flash (lightly) in the background.....one of the reasons I cropped screen captures was to avoid them....but they flash right through the whole screen and across Tities!!!!