StnCld316

Lana & Robert - Videos (2019)

Voici une longue vidéo de la splendide Lana qui était en mode hyper-bandante afin de nous faire apprécier la nouvelle cam gratuite …….Mais ne soyons pas dupe il ne s'agissait que d'un show prévu néanmoins je dis MERCI.

https://mab.to/PINrdjjkG

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 24
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ILSTRONZO said:

the new Leora

More like who Maya use to be (more adventurous and 12 lbs lighter).  Lana is Maya v2.0

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

More like who Maya use to be (more adventurous and 12 lbs lighter).  Lana is Maya v2.0

... tienes razón pero gran parte de los usuarios actuales no conocieron a Maya en su mejor momento

• Like 1

Malgré son investissement physique pour nous Lana a satisfait Robert hier en fin de journée. La qualité de transmission de RLC n'étant pas bonne sur la nouvelle cam gratuite j'ai loupé presque trois minutes mais la vidéo reste intéressante.

https://mab.to/5jJK8odlp

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 16

All I can say is that Lana is really going to give Leora a run for top masturbator  on RLC !   Besides, Lana is younger and prettier than the Goddess .  She will soon become #1 !

• Like 5

6 hours ago, slider_69 said:

All I can say is that Lana is really going to give Leora a run for top masturbator  on RLC !   Besides, Lana is younger and prettier than the Goddess .  She will soon become #1 !

I think she's miles away from doing any sort of anal experimentation. Took Leora a bloody good time before she started to, until then Lana will never reach the top.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, plut0o said:

I think she's miles away from doing any sort of anal experimentation. Took Leora a bloody good time before she started to, until then Lana will never reach the top.

Lana doesn't need to reach the top and she certainly doesn't need anal to do so. She has a steady fan base as is and what she does already is more than adequate.

• Like 3

Someone needs to create a GoFundMe bate-off between the two girls.  My money is on Leora. Her orgasms have more character.

Let's see who is master of her own domain. 🙂 

• Like 1

She also need to suck some dick before reaching the Leora-level 🙂