Angie, Emily - Pictures (2019)

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

As I have hung around CamCaps, (and visits to Voyeur-House), I keep seeing many young women with tattoos, some with very large tattoos! 

Can anybody explain this to me?   Is it a Russian thing?  Youthful Rebellious independence?

I have seen small tats on a woman's breast, or ankle, and tramp stamps. I have seen some women who think their body is an art canvas.  To each his own, I say.

BUT, I hate to see a young woman deface her body with something so permanent. Especially, large and permanent. The great tattoo idea at 20 years may not be so great at 30,40,50 years.

Tatoos can be artistic, I really dont care if they have or not, but something horrible its people  who use surgey to do sh!!t like this Olivia who made her tits looks like hearts ... 

• Like 1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/31/2019 at 1:51 PM, chuck206 said:

As I have hung around CamCaps, (and visits to Voyeur-House), I keep seeing many young women with tattoos, some with very large tattoos! 

Can anybody explain this to me?   Is it a Russian thing?  Youthful Rebellious independence?

I have seen small tats on a woman's breast, or ankle, and tramp stamps. I have seen some women who think their body is an art canvas.  To each his own, I say.

BUT, I hate to see a young woman deface her body with something so permanent. Especially, large and permanent. The great tattoo idea at 20 years may not be so great at 30,40,50 years.

Totally agree, but I don't think it's a Russian thing, really. I've seen it in Australia and in Asia, though tattoos are I think actually banned in Japan, which may be a bit extreme, even if you find them not to your taste. Same with breast augmentation and implants etc. Can't see the value or virtue of those at all. Size is not everything, after all.

Some of those look terrible and so false, which of course they are. Breast surgery and various other forms of plastic surgery is prevalent in Asia, especially in Korea and Thailand etc so that is definitely not a Russian thing. It's also common in the USA of course. Some of the tenants of RLC seem to splurge half of their earnings on surgery, or so it seems sometimes. Thankfully we have Leora, Eva, Jane, Adeline, Martina, Lana and several others who show no signs of wanting to join this unfortunate club. 

Youthful rebellious independence? That might be expressed more through piercings, perhaps, which are also only occasionally attractive, but mostly add no value to the owner.

Yet some 'customers' seem to admire false breasts, large breasts, fake or otherwise, and some love tattoos. Each to their own.