Chloe & Tyler - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I first came to Cam Caps Leora was doing her Guest Room Extravaganzas.... loved it...then Chloe came on to this couch and gave sexy, tease Pussy reveals nice and close to the camera.... I became addicted.... her teasing rubs beside her panties , then open the panties and take off her top/ lower lingerie exposing fleshy, for me perfect breasts.... then the free living around the apt. in all levels of nudity, partially dressed but so free with her tities.... Love this Apartment over all … the open fucking in the free areas has been fun... so I will try to post some of my recent and some others that who knows when …. I screen grab and edit to eliminate nonsense /distractions so some are small (actual size to original you would have seen. your imagination of the mood and moments is challenged . ) later I will post the enlarged I managed but fucked up my editing ...so I am limited for time … so enjoy these... 

evLD.png I would wait and wait for these moments (didn't know screengrab way. so a lot of Phone shots some actually ok)

evLK.png something simple as this was amazing evLe.png evLo.png 

enBC.png evLw.png  TITS!!!

Then this crazy show would happen and the other Vibrator shows in bathroom /bedroom … Chloe's' greatest moments

enuJ.png enuW.png enuQ.png 

enub.png ride that Wild Pony enu4.png enu1.png yee haa

• Like 6

and then yesterday? it was like old times  a little peek a  boo pussy close up 

enu5.png enuT.png enuI.png 

then the' spread it some more' show … a Tyler specialty... you want to see my girlfriends pussy then here it is  (such a good attitude yes!)

enuU.png enuh.png enuc.png enu3.png enuy.png 

enuM.png   enup.png   en6E.png    en6d.png  

en6f.png  en6O.png   en6P.png    en6D.png

en6e.png   and WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK..... THIS ROCKING COUPLE OF THE WEEK DOES    BRAVO . ENCORE!!

• Like 6