Chloe & Tyler - Pictures (2019)

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

as a newbie I'm not sure what this means? watermark or am I to take care of certain things that could be wrong to do … any suggestion or education would be appreciated  thanks

The watermarks include two things: the lower left hand number that includes the information about your session information. It includes your IP address, time on-line, etc. But there is also a "hidden" watermark, which is in the form of faint Braille Dots, that also represent that same session number. You may not see these faded dots (which cover the screen) unless you have a quality monitor. There is a suspicion among some of us that each dot may contain all information, or that the RLC logo flashing pixels might also contain such information. If you pay money to RLC, they are legally able to void your account because you violated their terms and conditions.

RLC does not like any DMCA copyright infringement. Therefore, we cannot have their material on our public servers. That is why you must find a third party file sharing service to post your picture or video; because it cannot be on our servers. You will use links for that after a third party server gives you a link code. There are many of these 3rd party server, but their retention time varies before they, too, get taken down by RLC's hard-ass DMCA take down orders. See how to add links to your posting below.

(Note: VHTV material can be posted here through "Drag & Drop," --but they request that their logo be retained in your captures. They're friendly. They're reasonable. They like us to advertise for them. Many of their subscribers learned about VHTV from CamCaps. They have some beautiful women. They are friendly to us. When you consider the amount of CamCaps posts, the VHTV threads generate a huge number of excitement among our members. So we have a different policy for VHTV. Look at the RULES for posting on VHTV at the top of the forum.)

Please contact any of (or all) of the Mods if you need more posting information. It changes. I am posting this here for the benefit of all our new users, so that they will be encouraged to post and help our new friends.

Here is where the LINK icon is when you post a message. Click on it, and fill in the name for the link, and you'll avoid pushing an RLC pix on our CC servers. You can also use this for general visual comments.

Linking.JPG

• Like 1

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so I will do that many thanks.... but this 'repost' by Cobbler for example I can't edit or remove …  

I wish we could comment directly  on postings without having photos duplicate over and over in the thread... If I am coming online days after a posting and want to quote to keep it close to the older posting, I use quote versus the general reply.... know what I mean..   thanks everyone

check your PM again

15 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so I will do that many thanks.... but this 'repost' by Cobbler for example I can't edit or remove …  

I wish we could comment directly  on postings without having photos duplicate over and over in the thread... If I am coming online days after a posting and want to quote to keep it close to the older posting, I use quote versus the general reply.... know what I mean..   thanks everyone

and again

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Please contact a Mod if you need something deleted when it is beyond your control.

We have magical powers. :wink:

so it would be wise to have the repost my pics from  Cobbler???? if so please do it.... Max Factor is helping me greatly understand other issues related … Awesome contributions.  and while I'm at it is there a tutorial and tips and warnings etc, for beginners to eliminate a lot of this on the go tutoring ? 

12 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

I wish we could comment directly  on postings without having photos duplicate over and over in the thread

There are a few ways to do that. If there is any text in the post, just
highlight the text, or just the text you want to carry forth in the
comment box, like I did with your post above, and click on the
Quote Selection button. It pops up when anything - picture, text,
embedded video, etc. - is highlighted.

If there is no text in the post, just click the Quote button as usual,
then right-click on each picture in the comment box and choose
the Delete button. This can be a bit tedious if there are a lot of pics
in the post. That's one reason they recommend no more than five
pics per post.

I hope this is helpful.