Chloe & Tyler - Videos (2019)

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:11 PM, Helderwelder2 said:
what should this stupid banner to the Reallifecam logo to cover, and then -unter left- this little video in the video ????
..both disturbs, bothers more than the original!

I deleted the video immediately; what a shame...

disturbs AND bothers.

care to explain the difference in the context of you noticing a banner on the video you downloaded?

Il y a 21 heures, Barry Elephant a dit :

disturbs AND bothers.

care to explain the difference in the context of you noticing a banner on the video you downloaded?

Picture, if you will, the Mona Lisa painting, but with a massive McDonald's logo bottom right, then you will understand how disturbing and bothersome it might be.

In an ironic way, it's disrespectful to those members who've put in the work to remove the original RLC logo and artefacts, so that we can enjoy an untainted video clip or picture gif.

It's taking credit for other people's work (without direct thanks) and passing it off as their own - like putting a watermark on Jaws and telling Spielberg to "fuck off".

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:34 AM, Fidster said:

Picture, if you will, the Mona Lisa painting, but with a massive McDonald's logo bottom right, then you will understand how disturbing and bothersome it might be.

In an ironic way, it's disrespectful to those members who've put in the work to remove the original RLC logo and artefacts, so that we can enjoy an untainted video clip or picture gif.

It's taking credit for other people's work (without direct thanks) and passing it off as their own - like putting a watermark on Jaws and telling Spielberg to "fuck off".

But it isn't other people's work. It's something other people took unlawfully. That's what we are all doing here. Unlawfully sharing someone else's stuff. The "work" that has been done is merely a bit of self protection.

I don't mind, and all, I am not getting sniffy about it, but everyone on here is just helping themselves with no regard to who owns the rights to what, but everyone picks on this one guy as though his sin is so much greater than the one we all share.

Mona lisa?!? Watermark on Jaws indeed! Spare me the piety, please :o)

• Like 1