Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2019)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, just man said:

k712.gif

kind of tedious...a lot of work to show nothing ???? maybe one, but it seems like a grab for points all these repetitive posts???  But if you are a fan of seeing next to nothing from so far away..... Sometimes you are a genious sometimes I think ten posts of next to nothing is just a point grab... is that how you regulars work ...competitive for points...  Ungrateful I know but the repetitiveness of nothing to show and the upload time and and … just an honest critique??

• Like 2

Well like I said there was lots to enjoy about Sera and other times the tease was just too much for the audience that wanted tits while she made tea.... the non-nude poses of a nice body, a very attractive blond beauty (for my taste anyway) , and then the nipple slips and ass bent over shots were hopeful of maybe more to come... And I enjoyed the frustration she could elicit from the peanut gallery...  so I had a few yet to post for a farewell to Sera.... Enjoy Cooking with Sera....

eskB.png   Ironic Shirt ,But Why?  did you leave before you could be More of a Whore I

eske.jpg

eskw.png eskt.png  eskj.png

eskl.png  rip that lingerie off NOW   eskC.png 

eskD.png  LIPS for all my fantasies   

• Like 10

Ginger Wraps her Gift Girl friend ….. putting the Pussy in Storage for the next Unwrapping of  Slippery Sera....

esNZ.png 

esNr.png

esNF.png

so Fans  or Haters...  that is the Final Wrap of the Serafima   …. she is Ready for some ' Em 'ball' ming' Fluid to be Pumped in for Preserving ..Anyone ??

esNn.png

• Like 8