Girls on Vacation B #1 - Pictures (2019)

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Is she Chinese - Two Hung Low... sorry could not resist.πŸ˜€

I prefer a natural Hang Low ( Two Hung Lows sister) over Too Fake Hung (her cousin) ah so...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

kind of tedious...a lot of work to show nothing ???? maybe one, but it seems like a grab for points all these repetitive posts???Β  But if you are a fan of seeing next to nothing from so far away..... Sometimes you are a genious sometimes I think ten posts of next to nothing is just a point grab... is that how you regulars work ...competitive for points...Β  Ungrateful I know but the repetitiveness of nothing to show and the upload time and and … just an honest critique??

When criticizing you must also know how to accept criticism! Why are you now using other participants' videos to post pictures?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mittsy1 said:

When criticizing you must also know how to accept criticism! Why are you now using other participants' videos to post pictures?

I find pics from many sources... if I don't see them posted or parts of them posted, I post for others to enjoy...simple as that....Β (or hard to find?? posts , remember how someΒ  members got so uptight about me revealingΒ  sources of materials for others to enjoyl---so why ?...it's all public accessible material but the paranoia and Naivetes (RLC etc know all about it)Β  -childish protection because I'm seeing there is status/ ego, point gains amongst 'some' members …  so that's how I see it so far... this is a massive group with many differences of opinions or even criticisms … some shy, some aggressive some just ignorant! … I care less about criticism , big F'n deal... I post for others to enjoy, get a laugh,Β  and I appreciated how others helped me get started, figure how to post, contribute and enjoy the Forum so I felt like doing the same ( so I accepted concerns, said so and figured a solution.....Β  I care less if anyone cares of my criticism, (it's a mere moment) of my point of view of pages of redundant , or boring or whatever.... critics are abundant here... just part of the play for those that seem to take this Forum Serious...Β 

and lets be clear ALL!!!!!!!Β  of 'other participants' pictures are copied/ stolen?? from moments EVERYONE gets to see... so again, you regulars are protective of materials for what?Β  ego point gains??? I'm in it for fun and sharing...Β 

Β 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

and now for a little bit of soap and steam …..Β 

esSU.pngΒ esSp.pngΒ esSI.pngΒ esSV.png Β 

esSm.pngΒ esSc.pngΒ esS3.pngΒ esSy.pngΒ 

esSq.pngΒ esST.pngΒ esS9.pngΒ esS5.pngΒ 

esS4.pngΒ esS1.pngΒ esSb.pngΒ esSQ.png

Β 

Β 

Β 

esSh.pngΒ  esS7.pngΒ esSX.pngΒ 

esSM.pngΒ esSs.pngΒ  Take a bow sweet tits...

Probably the prettiest in RLC

• Like 6