Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2019)

RE-UPLOAD, RE-UPLOAD, RE-UPLOAD.....!!!! REALLY??? Two pages full of the same pictures and vids... What a waste of space and a waste of time...!!

If you miss the download then you have three choices.... 1. Wait until the next link gets posted or 2. go to hotscopes and download it from there. (and don't tell me it is a crap site with pop-ups). If you do not know how to set-up your laptop or pc go and buy a book. Otherwise do a google search "how to protect my PC/Laptop"

3. If you must ask for a re-upload..DO NOT quote the whole scene... just copy the link and paste that into the quote. SIMPLE... and yet most of the newbies cannot read..!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

RE-UPLOAD, RE-UPLOAD, RE-UPLOAD.....!!!! REALLY??? Two pages full of the same pictures and vids... What a waste of space and a waste of time...!!

If you miss the download then you have three choices.... 1. Wait until the next link gets posted or 2. go to hotscopes and download it from there. (and don't tell me it is a crap site with pop-ups). If you do not know how to set-up your laptop or pc go and buy a book. Otherwise do a google search "how to protect my PC/Laptop"

3. If you must ask for a re-upload..DO NOT quote the whole scene... just copy the link and paste that into the quote. SIMPLE... and yet most of the newbies cannot read..!!!

Pour qui vous prenez-vous ! En quoi cela est votre problème.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Why is this such a big deal for you.  Do you have some sort of investment in space on this site.  Take a chill pill.  And by the way, Hotscopes IS in fact crap.  My PC is fully protected, haven't had a virus in years, and yet, I still find the site intolerable.

• Like 3

On 5/6/2019 at 12:51 PM, p4design said:

Why is this such a big deal for you.  Do you have some sort of investment in space on this site.  Take a chill pill.  And by the way, Hotscopes IS in fact crap.  My PC is fully protected, haven't had a virus in years, and yet, I still find the site intolerable.

Because NEWBIE p4design, it is preferable to look at new vids and pics instead of having to scroll through pages and pages looking at the same stuff. Anyone asking for a re-upload is welcome to do so and whoever wants to re-paste the link is also very welcome to do so. You only have to paste the link... not the whole series of pictures!!!  And when you have been on this site as long as I have you MIGHT get to know what investment I have here.

12 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Because NEWBIE p4design, it is preferable to look at new vids and pics instead of having to scroll through pages and pages looking at the same stuff. Anyone asking for a re-upload is welcome to do so and whoever wants to re-paste the link is also very welcome to do so. You only have to paste the link... not the whole series of pictures!!!  And when you have been on this site as long as I have you MIGHT get to know what investment I have here.

I have often said that I don't really care about the reload requests, but I
have wondered the same thing for years. Why quote the entire series of
pictures when all you really wanted to quote was some text or a single
picture or, in this case, just the link. And, you don't even have to copy
and paste it, or anything else you highlight. Let the system do it for you.

Any time you highlight something in the CC system, be it text, a pic or
whatever, you'll see a "Quote selection" button popup. So, highlight
only what you want to carry forward in your quote and click that button.
Only what you highlighted will be put in the post box.

With links, pics or anything that changes your cursor to a hand when
you hover over it, it can be a bit tricky, but you can do it this way.

768031730_GirlsonVacationB1Videos2019Page9GirlsonVacationB1091618CamCaps_Net.thumb.jpg.14871f4ec46d9d8fc283b99b85aee8f7.jpg

Quoting a single pic is a bit different than a link, but still very easy
when you know how. I hope this is helpful.

• Like 2