Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2019)

21 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Because NEWBIE p4design, it is preferable to look at new vids and pics instead of having to scroll through pages and pages looking at the same stuff. Anyone asking for a re-upload is welcome to do so and whoever wants to re-paste the link is also very welcome to do so. You only have to paste the link... not the whole series of pictures!!!  And when you have been on this site as long as I have you MIGHT get to know what investment I have here.

What makes you think I'm a newbie?  I've been on this site for years.  I just don't post much; only when something irks me, like your ridiculous complaint about having to scroll through soooo many pictures.  Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome or something?  It's not a big deal. Take a chill pill.

7 hours ago, p4design said:

What makes you think I'm a newbie?  I've been on this site for years.  I just don't post much; only when something irks me, like your ridiculous complaint about having to scroll through soooo many pictures.  Do you have carpal tunnel syndrome or something?  It's not a big deal. Take a chill pill.

One you  get 10 Posts the Newbie Status will change.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One you  get 10 Posts the Newbie Status will change.  :biggrin:

Never even noticed the status under my username. Wouldn't it make more sense to use the length of time as a member?  At any rate, I guess this counts as number 7.  I'm well on my way.

2 minutes ago, p4design said:

Never even noticed the status under my username. Wouldn't it make more sense to use the length of time as a member?  At any rate, I guess this counts as number 7.  I'm well on my way.

It has always gone by the Number of Posts.  3 More and you'll have a different title.