Ulyana & Marat - Pictures (2019)

10 hours ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

nkfk.png

wow ...such cool info...as a newbie I had no idea..... so couple things

1. is that picture of  the sex worker above???? hilarious.  How would someone know that???? perhaps just a woman he knows and having an affair???

2. I am sure Ulyana had more than 'flirting',  trust me, that was to much 'fuck me' body language, for a flirt moment...that 'THEY'  left together and it was 5-6 hours before she returned      home...just saying   (of course all speculation !) 

3. I am going to speculate a bit further....anyone that aggressive with exhibitionism and that Marat joins in, in the free areas.....I would suggest a high level of sexual liberation and           affairs or 'open relationship' mentality would be easily accepted.....  

4. finally that was probably the hottest scene to watch since I joined..... 

HEY , WAIT A MINUTE.... is that my girlfriend sucking his cock!!!!  IT IS  she sure can suck dick.....keep practicing my baby

• Like 1

and speaking of blowjobs for Marat, the lucky whore...….   Ulyana remains the hottest !!! sexiest woman in RLC these days..... and I just so wish it was my dick inside her ..

sorry am I getting to personal ...lol      who is it ? bamboccione21? who does a running commentary when one of his faves is bating or something sexy...he is so hilarious ...like he is right there with her... and it kinda drags you in hoping she responds to him....so funny....  so here is Marats morning blowjob that unfortunately for me ( no pay -no way ) they took the fuck session to the bedroom  

K3HT.png  I mean such a talent and pleaser  K3LO.png buried alive

K3Lz.png  K3Hh.png   K3Hb.png 

K3Lo.png and don't forget those hot red panties …  I need more ULYANA  

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

so these are old fuck scenes but it makes me feel good to see them fucking after such a good blow job scene in living room to try and run off and hide from me ….  this first picture has me thinking of that Aerosmith song    " walk this way"   hey diddle diddle  put your kitty in the middle and you swing like you didn't care    with her feet flying up in the air..... it wasn't me she was foolin cause she knew what she was doin...when she told me how to "walk ( FUCK!) this way.... Fuck this way...just give me a Kiss ..Like This

KcxK.png  Feet Flying up in the air ...so Hot

K3Hb.png   Give me a little Kiss Like This  K3LO.png  

ok back to the Fucky Fuck Fun 

Kcxd.png KcxP.png Kcx2.png 

Kcxe.png had to get both faces. usually I cut the boy out cause He Be UGLY  Kcxu.png  

and I don't have talent like Hope85, Mittsy and others but I had some magic editing happen here  from the moment of capture...  

Marat has a Pussy  KcxB.png    well they thought it was funny Enjoy  Kcx6.png

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

so these are old fuck scenes but it makes me feel good to see them fucking after such a good blow job scene in living room to try and run off and hide from me ….  this first picture has me thinking of that Aerosmith song    " walk this way"   hey diddle diddle  put your kitty in the middle and you swing like you didn't care    with her feet flying up in the air..... it wasn't me she was foolin cause she knew what she was doin...when she told me how to "walk ( FUCK!) this way.... Fuck this way...just give me a Kiss ..Like This

KcxK.png  Feet Flying up in the air ...so Hot

K3Hb.png   Give me a little Kiss Like This  K3LO.png  

ok back to the Fucky Fuck Fun 

Kcxd.png KcxP.png Kcx2.png 

Kcxe.png had to get both faces. usually I cut the boy out cause He Be UGLY  Kcxu.png  

and I don't have talent like Hope85, Mittsy and others but I had some magic editing happen here  from the moment of capture...  

Marat has a Pussy  KcxB.png    well they thought it was funny Enjoy  Kcx6.png

Who has the video of this would love to see it?

• Upvote 1