Ulyana & Marat - Videos (2019)

1 hour ago, 3ARBI said:

je crois preferer Ulyana a Leora ,elle est plus perverse

moi auosie??? me too... I find Leora is very routine, way to far away for any definition of a rather un-exciting pussy?? The Leora fans go crazy but this is a fact...a boring pussy.... but this Ulyana has a voluptuous pussy, a great presentation up close to camera.... hot ...thank you so much for this new set ...tres delicieux? 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

moi auosie??? me too... I find Leora is very routine, way to far away for any definition of a rather un-exciting pussy?? The Leora fans go crazy but this is a fact...a boring pussy.... but this Ulyana has a voluptuous pussy, a great presentation up close to camera.... hot ...thank you so much for this new set ...tres delicieux? 

I will not risk hell's fire by ceasing to watch Leora.. I can multitask! Ulyana's youthful exuberance compliments Lora's down right "rubbing one out," by any means necessary! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

That's cuz Ulyana is new to the job.. Leora way older and more experienced.. Shortly, Ulyana will turn into routine too... 

BTW does anyone know her name is with ( U ) or ( O ) I mean is it spelled Yulyana or Oulyana.. :-)

6 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

That's cuz Ulyana is new to the job.. Leora way older and more experienced.. Shortly, Ulyana will turn into routine too... 

BTW does anyone know her name is with ( U ) or ( O ) I mean is it spelled Yulyana or Oulyana.. 🙂

This is the best I can dig up on her RLC stage-name.  http://russian.languagedaily.com/names/russian-names-for-girls

Girls names.JPG

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1