Varvara & Fedor - Pictures (2019)

Seem playful and took care of each other...makes it hard to understand this ? Break Up?

ex2L.png   But it's never a good idea to show Fedor pictures of your new boyfriends dick he just sent you .

ex2H.png ex2F.png ex2A.png ex2n.png 

ex2g.png ex2v.png ex2N.png   

ex2i.png  somebody turn the lights on ex2k.png

ex2u.png ex2a.png damn!!! he will miss those tonsils

• Like 3

so will this the END of this sexy bottom.... and that is why we have pictures, memories and Kleenex???? 

KIGU.png    KIiE.png    KIid.png KIif.png

KIGh.png KIGp.png 

like the girl at the pub said to me ….. take a picture Buddy, it will last longer...

• Like 3

Now these are screengrabs from video (Hotscopes) .....  I just like the close up study of this amazing pussy  … after I edit out the laundry rack and nonsense the actual size is small. I hope you can enlarge accordingly. I am trying to figure the same out on my end... but it's a worthwhile effort to get a last close up view of this delicious sexy !!!! babe... again Varvara will be missed …  enjoy...

exvw.png exvB.png exvt.png exvC.png 

exvz.png exve.png exvK.png exvD.png  

exv2.png exvj.png exvP.png exvf.png 

exvR.png exvE.png exrp.png exrh.png 

exrX.png exrM.png exrI.png exrm.png 

exrc.png exrV.png exr3.png  KISS !!!

• Like 3

total bullshit to pull this apt. so soon...total bullshit.... I worked my ass off and gave up a lot of personal time (hours)  to post pictures for others to get a last look.... I mean not even 24 hours for people to catch on the apt. was empty... I am lucky to have been around long enough to know their were some archives but that took an effort... it could have stayed up at least 24/48 hours..... it wouldn't hurt Cam Caps one bit.... disappointed!

51 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

total bullshit to pull this apt. so soon...total bullshit.... I worked my ass off and gave up a lot of personal time (hours)  to post pictures for others to get a last look.... I mean not even 24 hours for people to catch on the apt. was empty... I am lucky to have been around long enough to know their were some archives but that took an effort... it could have stayed up at least 24/48 hours..... it wouldn't hurt Cam Caps one bit.... disappointed!

It was out there all Afternoon and most of the Evening.  Usually after 6 or 7 Hours things get moved once the Tenants Vacate. 

Everyone can still see the Pictures as the Items will be marked as Unread to the ones that have not seen them.

44 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

What does it mean that this apartment is here or in the other section? in any case they will not come back as they have decided to separate and leave this apartment after taking over all their belongings
This apartment will disappear from rlc at the next update, probably today or tomorrow and will surely come back online as soon as Rlc has chosen the new couple

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It was out there all Afternoon and most of the Evening.  Usually after 6 or 7 Hours things get moved once the Tenants Vacate. 

Everyone can still see the Pictures as the Items will be marked as Unread to the ones that have not seen them.

Ya but so many different time zones and not everyone comes every day.  so what does it hurt to leave it up/open until RLC changes tenants... inconvenient to have to search around the main site to find out what happened... doesn't hurt Cam Caps one bit to keep in place until RLC changes??? or a significant time passes???  I am not going to search all over the various sections of comments/ pictures etc.? inconvenient! a lot of work to figure out archives or this unread... I have gotten confused before so I gave up and stick to this main area of active apts....  Secondly I just wasted a ton of time in archives of Taya and Will as I wanted to make some fun for aussieguy?? and I was curious... but after 2018, 2017 pictures pages only 4 ? photos remained WHY???? Hope had a 42 like  page ...would I ever like to see that. So either keep the photos or kill this time wasting Archive POINTLESS

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Hope85
  • Premium Member
  • 14,036 posts

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

What does it mean that this apartment is here or in the other section? in any case they will not come back as they have decided to separate and leave this apartment after taking over all their belongings
This apartment will disappear from rlc at the next update, probably today or tomorrow and will surely come back online as soon as Rlc has chosen the new couple

but this is not RLC..... so Cam Caps could keep up the pictures and threads active until the apt. changes....  it is for convenience, (as I noted above... not everyone is available to stay on top of changes or in this case a surprising quick change) ...  and I think ease of continuity instead of touring all over the place for those that may care to search, find out, . Some of us become big fans  and I say it doesn't hurt Cam Caps to relax and keep the thread in place for Fans to ??? adjective???  'mourn'  lol … anyway... my opinion and I think it is a good consideration for the future.....  I am also pissed that I took valuable!!!  personal time, to crunch in a ton of pictures (nostalgia and tributes and some boner lifting memories of a Star of RLC )  ) that will really just get ignored  in some dumping area .   Discouraging to ever post in that scenario again... 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Ya but so many different time zones and not everyone comes every day.  so what does it hurt to leave it up/open until RLC changes tenants... inconvenient to have to search around the main site to find out what happened... doesn't hurt Cam Caps one bit to keep in place until RLC changes??? or a significant time passes???  I am not going to search all over the various sections of comments/ pictures etc.? inconvenient! a lot of work to figure out archives or this unread... I have gotten confused before so I gave up and stick to this main area of active apts....  Secondly I just wasted a ton of time in archives of Taya and Will as I wanted to make some fun for aussieguy?? and I was curious... but after 2018, 2017 pictures pages only 4 ? photos remained WHY???? Hope had a 42 like  page ...would I ever like to see that. So either keep the photos or kill this time wasting Archive POINTLESS

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • Hope85
  • Premium Member
  • 14,036 posts

I placed it back out.  It's underneath Leora & Paul.  

I have been doing this for a few years now and I always keep them out for 6 or 7 Hours before rearranging things.  I have more than just Cam Caps that I make the same changes too.  I can change the way I do things.  I'll just leave them out until the clock hits Midnight then when it changes too the next day then I'll move them.  This is the first time I have ever had anyone say anything about something going to the Archives.