B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

Here's what I find funny: I read a bunch of comments complaining about Sera for being boring or not doing anything and here I am thinking that out of the 11 girls in the apartments, they are literally ALL do nothing boring ass girls.... except for Oksi. She's the best girl they have gotten in a really long time; the only girl willing to have as much sex as she possibly can, the only girl that was willing to bring guests over until the cry babies started crying about men like you all tend to do and the only girl that's worth any sort of attention because she's the only one willing to have fun and party. It's a shame that girls like her don't get a roommates apartment but the useless lumps like Kamila and Emily get to stay on for as long as they want. If anybody deserves her own apartment, it's Oksi by a mile.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's what I find funny: I read a bunch of comments complaining about Sera for being boring or not doing anything and here I am thinking that out of the 11 girls in the apartments, they are literally ALL do nothing boring ass girls.... except for Oksi. She's the best girl they have gotten in a really long time; the only girl willing to have as much sex as she possibly can, the only girl that was willing to bring guests over until the cry babies started crying about men like you all tend to do and the only girl that's worth any sort of attention because she's the only one willing to have fun and party. It's a shame that girls like her don't get a roommates apartment but the useless lumps like Kamila and Emily get to stay on for as long as they want. If anybody deserves her own apartment, it's Oksi by a mile.

I honestly don't know how you could think Mila, Elvira and Beatrice are "Do nothing boring ass girls" ? :confused:

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What do they do? Have sex with Oksi?

Elvira hasn't.  However she has with Mila and has had some of the best solo shows.

Beatrice obviously has but she also has just as much fun by herself.

Mila has,  but has also been with Elvira, had a lot of fun by herself, as well as all the things she did the last time she was there.

But that's beside the point.  How can you compare them to any of the the girls in B1 or B3? They have truly been do nothing girls.

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Elvira hasn't.  However she has with Mila and has had some of the best solo shows.

Beatrice obviously has but she also has just as much fun by herself.

Mila has,  but has also been with Elvira, had a lot of fun by herself, as well as all the things she did the last time she was there.

But that's beside the point.  How can you compare them to any of the the girls in B1 or B3. They have truly be do nothing girls.

I really don't count solo shows. I couldn't care less about watching a girl masturbate.

I don't know what Mila did last time she was here. I wasn't even aware she was a returning girl. I don't watch barca apartments unless there's a reason to, and like I said earlier, Oksi is the only reason for me to even remember this place exists.

Maybe Mila and Elvira fucked.. one time... but neither of them are on Oksi's level. She's a real party girl wants to have fun. The others just sit around waiting for shit to happen to them.