B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

I really don't count solo shows. I couldn't care less about watching a girl masturbate.

I don't know what Mila did last time she was here. I wasn't even aware she was a returning girl. I don't watch barca apartments unless there's a reason to, and like I said earlier, Oksi is the only reason for me to even remember this place exists.

Maybe Mila and Elvira fucked.. one time... but neither of them are on Oksi's level. She's a real party girl wants to have fun. The others just sit around waiting for shit to happen to them.

So your only reason for watching this apartment is to watch a girl get so drunk she can hardly stand up and act like a complete idiot?

Because that seems to be what she does best lately.

But again,  how can you compare them to the girls in B1 and B3?  They have all done 100x more than any of them.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

So your only reason for watching this apartment is to watch a girl get so drunk she can hardly stand up and act like a complete idiot?

However she acts, she has done more than anybody else in this house combined in terms of action. And the girls don't seem to bothered by her or else they wouldn't be fucking her. So her getting drunk is more your issue than anybody else.

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

how can you compare them to the girls in B1 and B3?  They have all done 100x more than any of them.

For the 2nd time, I don't count solo shows because that's just a boring as watching a girl play on her phone all day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

However she acts, she has done more than anybody else in this house combined in terms of action. And the girls don't seem to bothered by her or else they wouldn't be fucking her. So her getting drunk is more your issue than anybody else.

For the 2nd time, I don't count solo shows because that's just a boring as watching a girl play on her phone all day.

Unfortunately this conversation became more about Oksi and not about my original question.

The girls in B1 and B3 have for the most part done nothing solo or otherwise.

Mila, Elvira and Beatrice have done both solo and girl/girl numerous times. (If it was with Oksi or not is irrelevent)

So to compare them to the girls in B1 and B3 just doesn't make sense to me.

Just now, DMcKenzie said:

Unfortunately this conversation became more about Oksi and not about my original question.

Mila, Elvira and Beatrice have done both solo and girl/girl numerous times. (If it was with Oksi or not is irrelevent)

So to compare them to the girls in B1 and B3 just doesn't make sense to me.

Well my original post was bout Oksi and why she's 10x better than everybody else.

I will concede that Mila Elvira and Beatrice maybe aren't as bad as the other girls but I still stand by my statement that they don't hold a candle to Oksi.

And I think you mean to say B2 instead of B3. B3 is Jenn and Frank and I have my own rant about them.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well my original post was bout Oksi and why she's 10x better than everybody else.

I will concede that Mila Elvira and Beatrice maybe aren't as bad as the other girls but I still stand by my statement that they don't hold a candle to Oksi.

And I think you mean to say B2 instead of B3. B3 is Jenn and Frank and I have my own rant about them.

Yes, I most definitely meant B2.  I always seem to get those backwards for some reason.

I didn't mean for this to be about her.

I simply took issue with the comparison between B4 and B2/B1.

Something big is brewing at b4; Elvira going out for an hour earlier this morning for a rendezvous perhaps, now they are all getting tarted up so it looks like they are expecting a visitor(s). Bea constantly on the phone yesterday all bodes badly. I just hope it’s a new girl to make up the numbers but I fear it’s Elvira’s or Bea’s shag buddy to stay for a while. While a lot of you would welcome it, I for one as you know by now would not and just hope for a girlfriend or two 🤞

21 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Something big is brewing at b4; Elvira going out for an hour earlier this morning for a rendezvous perhaps, now they are all getting tarted up so it looks like they are expecting a visitor(s). Bea constantly on the phone yesterday all bodes badly. I just hope it’s a new girl to make up the numbers but I fear it’s Elvira’s or Bea’s shag buddy to stay for a while. While a lot of you would welcome it, I for one as you know by now would not and just hope for a girlfriend or two 🤞

You hit pretty well there 😉

• Like 1