B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

il y a 4 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

RLC made a decision and they are standing behind it.  The girls need to feel safe in their living quarters.  Daisy runs her mouth constantly and is not worth watching but she has not hurt or threatened anyone else.  That's why Oksi is leaving and Daisy isn't.

Perhaps they can switch her to other apartments?

Judging from Bea's reaction and the rest of the B4 girls, I don't think they are really afraid or threatened by Oksi.

I am guessing RLC gave her a warning and she asked to leave. I think this environment is not for her.

She is a good entertainment, I like her but perhaps her personality is not suited here.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Perhaps they can switch her to other apartments?

Judging from Bea's reaction and the rest of the B4 girls, I don't think they are really afraid or threatened by Oksi.

I am guessing RLC gave her a warning and she asked to leave. I think this environment is not for her.

She is a good entertainment, I like her but perhaps her personality is not suited here.

We can guess and wish all we want but the fact is she is leaving as soon as she can get Bea off her back.  

il y a 11 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

You sure she is leaving, I think she is moving into Mila's room

I think she is, she left B1 early and now it seems Bea is preparing to send her to the airport?

And I don't think she left B1 early to move in with Mila (and give her a surprise later on lol?)... 

1 minute ago, SierraTM said:

I think she is, she left B1 early and now it seems Bea is preparing to send her to the airport?

And I don't think she left B1 early to move in with Mila (and give her a surprise later on lol?)... 

I don't think she's going to the airport. When Anita first met Oksi and they spent the night together Oksi left the next day but was back in a few hours with a packed bag so I think she lives fairly close.  Also with as much stuff as Oksi is leaving with there is no way she'd ever get on an airplane without paying A LOT for extra bags and most of it is just shopping bags.  She's probably going by cab or Uber to somewhere not too far away.  That's my guess

• Like 1

She is unpacking in Mila's room, and she already hung up her coat in the closet. I would say that their is a couple of girls coming soon to take over in the roommates bedroom. Well who the hell knows with Oski, the girl is just plain off the wall.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is unpacking in Mila's room, and she already hung up her coat in the closet. I would say that their is a couple of girls coming soon to take over in the roommates bedroom. Well who the hell knows with Oski, the girl is just plain off the wall.

Thes I think she is REpacking and not UNpacking 

il y a 13 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I don't think she's going to the airport. When Anita first met Oksi and they spent the night together Oksi left the next day but was back in a few hours with a packed bag so I think she lives fairly close.  Also with as much stuff as Oksi is leaving with there is no way she'd ever get on an airplane without paying A LOT for extra bags and most of it is just shopping bags.  She's probably going by cab or Uber to somewhere not too far away.  That's my guess

Oh you mean Oksi is local? I see, I didn't know that.