B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

It must be laundry day for Mila.  She's sniffing all her clothes and the ones that make her face go green go in one pile and the rest in another pile.  I'm assuming all her panties need washing because she didn't put any on under her pants. 

• Like 2

I look at the shelves in Mela's bathroom and the clothes in her closet and the things on her night table and I wonder if for some reason Mila is losing or giving up the big room. I can't imagine why that would be but nothing surprises me any more. I really hope it's just my imagination

il y a 33 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

I look at the shelves in Mela's bathroom and the clothes in her closet and the things on her night table and I wonder if for some reason Mila is losing or giving up the big room. I can't imagine why that would be but nothing surprises me any more. I really hope it's just my imagination

Actually I think the big room does not suit Mila. I find her old room suits her better.

The camera is nearer and she likes the mirror on our left too. Many times she looked at herself while having "some fun" on her own. 🤩

The orange colour blanket with her sitting on top on it was gorgeous too.

3 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Actually I think the big room does not suit Mila. I find her old room suits her better.

The camera is nearer and she likes the mirror on our left too. Many times she looked at herself while having "some fun" on her own. 🤩

The orange colour blanket with her sitting on top on it was gorgeous too.

As long as she isn't temporarily giving her room up because one of the other girls has a bf coming for a week or so and as long as she isn't moving into Oksi's room.  

• Like 1