Gay/bisexual voyeurs?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the catergory was probably labeled as sex, showerman, or sexy party or everyday stuff.

Yep it would take some hunting. Like the guy said though, gay guys get off on straight guys too. Probably should be a category for bisex.

• Like 1

I too am a gay viewer of VHTV...I only watch to see the guys jack off. Which you may have gathered by now is not a regular occurence, the girls seem to masturbate three times as much as the guys at least...the complete opposite of real ife lol.

Anyway there are a few guys who jerk off regularly (Alan, Hunter, Lucius) but my favourites rarely or if ever do. Stiffler, Karl, Claus have only done once or never :(

Another gay viewer here.  Seconding a lot of what has already been said...going to add that there are also been a couple of times that some of the lads (Stas and Grisha definitely and I seem to recall one of the other guys at least) being, I believe the term is pegged by their girlfriends....I don't know if the vids are in the archives and I haven't a clue how to find them if they are...but I do think a bi-guy or gay interest category would be handy.