B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

It is nice to know that she entertain someone LOL, because she has no intention of entertaining the voyeurs. She has earned the title of Lazy Daisy Do Nothing. Just look at Sera and Mila and you see even in their sleep they are generating a lot of heat, and then there is...…. Well  "The Tent Builders Guild" Karina is her little box that she feels protected in, and Daisy she is just snubbing her nose at the voyeurs.

That's why she needs to get out of B1.

She is a completely different girl otherwise. (At least when she's at B3. :biggrin:)

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Yes they seem to like being the 2 Blonde BooBshells, and they like each other genuinely. Sera was very friendly and polite to everyone last night at the Ice Cream Social, and now they all come to B-1 to stay warm because RLC is too fucking cheap to heat the House on the Hill. Mila has been good for Sera, she just doesn't realize it yet, and when finally does, she will not know how to thank Mila for her friendship, as that is plain obvious as the day is long. Mila is about the most sexual, sensual and extremely seductive young lady I have seen on RLC in a long time. I would say that "The Magnificent One" is last one that was so pure and natural at being sexy. Some of the other girls have tried hard at it, but were not naturals as they are few and far in between.

Thes you never cease to amaze me sometimes.  I agree with you 100% about Mila and I also agree that she is good for Sera whether Sera knows it yet or not.  She will figure it out though. She just needs a little more time with Mila and not surrounded by the rest of the Barca girls.

0752  Oksi sneaks out of B1.  I can only guess she will make her way back to B4, get her things and disappear.  I'm not a fan of Oksi by any means but this isn't the way any of the girls should leave the project.  At least she had her party.  

Goodbye Oksi, I hope wherever you go from here you at least take some good memories with you.  

29 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

0752  Oksi sneaks out of B1.  I can only guess she will make her way back to B4, get her things and disappear.  I'm not a fan of Oksi by any means but this isn't the way any of the girls should leave the project.  At least she had her party.  

Goodbye Oksi, I hope wherever you go from here you at least take some good memories with you.  

her stuff is still in b4, so you can see her again before she left for good 😉 

il y a 47 minutes, cheesehead51 a dit :

0752  Oksi sneaks out of B1.  I can only guess she will make her way back to B4, get her things and disappear.  I'm not a fan of Oksi by any means but this isn't the way any of the girls should leave the project.  At least she had her party.  She was the party sometimes

She was the initiator on many occasions and got things going, albeit her own ways but still quite effective although some girls might be turned off.

I want her to stay, she doesn't deserves to be asked to leave and I don't think she wants to leave.

Thanks for the good memories Oksi! 

2 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Sera is leaving with Mila, taking along her passport if i saw correctly?

And as usual, she cleans up after the girls left without making their "beds".

I'm not sure why the passport reference but it is generally known that you should carry your passport with you, on your person, when in a foreign country. Just saying in case you did not know.