Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There did seem to be a bit of friction between Misty and Courtney when she left.

07:10, Birt returns for some sloppy seconds. Looks like he is smitten, he must know the game though, as he sat waiting for his turn on Jan 2nd.

y52x.jpg

Heather , Courtney and Brit  no one open the door to Misty, no one  will salutate her  ( she also ignored completely the trio) Courtney is a selfish bitch  (not pejorative it's her job), Brit  don't has any pride ( his brain is his dick) Heather is a girl loving sex (paid or not) and the most attractive of the two girls

It's my opinion and not any attack against the participants  If no "Speddy Heather "in the apartment   I stop to watch . From now  post will concern only Heather

For who like Courtney good luck

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

y52x.jpg

Heather , Courtney and Brit  no one open the door to Misty, no one  will salutate her  ( she also ignored completely the trio) Courtney is a selfish bitch  (not pejorative it's her job), Brit  don't has any pride ( his brain is his dick) Heather is a girl loving sex (paid or not) and the most attractive of the two girls

It's my opinion and not any attack against the participants  If no "Speddy Heather "in the apartment   I stop to watch . From now  post will concern only Heather

For who like Courtney good luck

Dude !!! Courtney and Heather are the one bringing regular guys to fuck and she is hot. You called her a selfish bitch. You are an idiot. I like her and I don’t need any luck. I create one. Stop calling tenant names. You won’t like it as I have many names for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

No surprise for me. There was a quite icy atmosphere between the girls lately there...

Really??? Jeez they seems to be really friends on their first contacts .. What a big surprise this was 
Well at least she improved her record.. it's the important stuff 

😁😁😁

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Really??? Jeez they seems to be really friends on their first contacts .. What a big surprise this was 
Well at least she improved her record.. it's the important stuff 

😁😁😁

She will be back soon with her own place.

• Like 1