Jump to content
nack

Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

Courtney alone in bed ?

That should make you happy as there are no men around to upset you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can have how many guys she will but not guys like Brit or Mr.Glue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

She can have how many guys she will but not guys like Brit or Mr.Glue

She will continue to invite the kinds of guys that SHE likes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She can invite whoever she wants but I will not post screenshots with guys like Mr.Glue or Brit or other kind of guys who disrespect or deteriorate women

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heather and Courtney have a visitor

fn68.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That visitor is Dean           were is Candy ? Dean and Candy aren't more together ?

bvnc.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

That visitor is Dean           were is Candy ? Dean and Candy aren't more together ?

bvnc.jpg

 

They often visited separately before they got their own place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

That visitor is Dean           were is Candy ? Dean and Candy aren't more together ?

bvnc.jpg

 

They ain't chained to each other you know, even I am let out on my own sometimes 😁😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the cam 2 in living room is out position     It must be fixed by technician or changed by one with  better fixation  please make a ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

the cam 2 in living room is out position     It must be fixed by technician or changed by one with  better fixation  please make a ticket

Done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Courtney has been playing with all the cameras since the apartment came back online.

I think that the bathroom cam 12 has also been moved. She was moving it at 19:20 on the timeline.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Merlin79 said:

Courtney has been playing with all the cameras since the apartment came back online.

I think that the bathroom cam 12 has also been moved. She was moving it at 19:20 on the timeline.

WTF? Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

WTF? Why?

My guess is that during the offline period the cams was moved/removed and looking to that cam12 she was fixing it

846157200_bandicam2019-02-1215-20-20-796.thumb.jpg.3848691e0ca24d8997317f518f648882.jpg241446828_bandicam2019-02-1215-21-44-491.thumb.jpg.b298c0d3334eb1bd0ed767acdb32aa84.jpg

389326074_bandicam2019-02-1215-18-50-009.thumb.jpg.14704a814f0bf8ba82052c2fa7a05e72.jpg1215669169_bandicam2019-02-1215-19-02-578.thumb.jpg.78f302e761b373927fa9ab812e8de853.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My guess is that during the offline period the cams was moved/removed and looking to that cam12 she was fixing it

846157200_bandicam2019-02-1215-20-20-796.thumb.jpg.3848691e0ca24d8997317f518f648882.jpg  0 241446828_bandicam2019-02-1215-21-44-491.thumb.jpg.b298c0d3334eb1bd0ed767acdb32aa84.jpg  0

389326074_bandicam2019-02-1215-18-50-009.thumb.jpg.14704a814f0bf8ba82052c2fa7a05e72.jpg  0 1215669169_bandicam2019-02-1215-19-02-578.thumb.jpg.78f302e761b373927fa9ab812e8de853.jpg  0

Ah yes. Better now. 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×