Courtney, Heather (2019) Part #1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Basiscally nothing. Alexa ratings are highly overestimated...

Ok, sure thing! I bet VHTV perks up when they drop though. They don't mean nothing. Only VHTV knows the sub rate, but my guess it's dropping not rising.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, sure thing! I bet VHTV perks up when they drop though. They don't mean nothing. Only VHTV knows the sub rate, but my guess it's dropping not rising.

I posted some explanation about Alexa ratings earlier. I will see if I can find it...

From a different website:

Does Alexa matter though? In general, no. There are a few cases where it matters but it’s only because of misinformation by those that are in a position of influence.

If you’re a blogger or webmaster, not monitoring important metrics could lead to failure, but Alexa Rank is not one of those metrics!

why not

il y a 6 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

How exciting! Is VHTV becoming a cooking show? 😁

why not is always interesting to know how the other countries are cooking and what they eat and drink

Edited by nicsjom
completed
  • Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, StnCld316 a dit :

Misty works better being on her own.  She has the Credentials to take care of herself.

I enjoyed watching misty in that tiny little apt.when she had numerous guys in.she always seemed happy.then Kyle appeared and she just didn't seem to be the same again and we all know how that turned out.she obviously likes to be in full control of her own life.absolutely nothing wrong with that.you go gal.

• Upvote 1