Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

Well after getting off from work I took time to squint at the replay photo 'since I haven't yet renewed' to see if I missed anything worth missing and it seems as though I miss that special way she sits on the the couch but at present watching her in the kitchen lean on the countertop is really Beyond sexy right now

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Well after getting off from work I took time to squint at the replay photo 'since I haven't yet renewed' to see if I missed anything worth missing and it seems as though I miss that special way she sits on the the couch but at present watching her in the kitchen lean on the countertop is really Beyond sexy right now

Bathroom bate earlier too. 

• Like 2

Esta mañana, Leora estaba muy caliente ... Durante 1.30 horas, se tocó el coño poco a poco ... Cada vez que hacía calor ... En la última vez que tocó notó un espasmo y abrazó a Paul ... En el momento en que fue a la habitación Comenzó a masturbarse con los dedos .. Luego uso el chorro de la ducha (la segunda vez consecutiva) y continuó hasta que tuvo un intenso orgasmo. Todavía sentía placer al lavarse el coño, lo tenía muy sensible ... Fin de la historia .. jajaja