Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #2

das ist sein leben wofür denn arbeiten so geht's doch im bett liegen sein heiliger Laptop es gibt doch genug menschen die für den faulenzer arbeiten dieser mensch hat kein gewissen er ist eiskalt aber irgendwann wird der liebe Gott ihn mal bestrafen dann ist das schöne leben vorbei.

Folks, I have recently been plagued by black screen and freezing pictures when watching L and P, 

I have contacted RLC Support and explained that it has been affecting other people as well as myself, I have not noticed it on other apartments, but then I don't watch them very much.

If possible should any of you get freezes or black-screen whilst watching L and P, would you please make a note of the EXACT time and how long it lasts and forward the information to me by PM, stating which country you watch it in, and I will collate it and pass it on to Support as they request for further investigation and hopefully a cure. 

Your identities will not be necessary 

Thank's 😺

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi All, I've been released from the hospital this afternoon. Have I missed anything? Hope Leora will bate for me so I feel better.

You haven't missed anything I don't think but hope you're doing well now. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

@Aussie_oi_oi last couple of days have been kinda somber, I kinda think the nose picker being home kills the mood at least it would for me.  

As a matter of fact I have taken up watching paint dry it's alot more fun. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hi All, I've been released from the hospital this afternoon. Have I missed anything? Hope Leora will bate for me so I feel better.

Hope you are on the mend mate. 😸

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Pepe said:

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Hope you are on the mend mate. 😸

Thanks, guys, feeling ok but will need so major surgery in the future. Hopefully tonight the night Leora lets loose the big black toy!

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Pepe said:

@Aussie_oi_oi last couple of days have been kinda somber, I kinda think the nose picker being home kills the mood at least it would for me.  

As a matter of fact I have taken up watching paint dry it's alot more fun. 

paint GIF

• Like 3