Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

when you are kicked out  faster like that it's not always easy,I don't know their life in private

that's what i would do,would stay with some friends,parents for those couple days.Dont horry they are young and will move with their life.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

that's what i would do,would stay with some friends,parents for those couple days.Dont horry they are young and will move with their life.

I hope for them they will find a good solution soon,just the comportment of VH with their tenants make me crazy they are humans and not slaves !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If it's three months then will be kinda ok,we have some houses with the same residents online for an year or something and they become plain boring and without surprises,so enjoy this couple for those three months then know another's new couple it's not all that bad.

Well, there is some motivation. I do not think that they will earn much - in VH 10-15 nice girls. And its only 1-2 weeks interesting.

Exclusively  for the benefit of these tenants (L&G) (by the way, about P&C, I wrote = that it would end bad when they were guests, only sex = losing option).

When they not profitable active - they will be expelled (even to street) no money (+3 weeks salary = credit and fines have priority, that is, if you leave, you first pay credit and all fines, and then have money). 2-3 months.

Statistics:

Clara&Stas - 1year+, but they are the last of first recruitment in Odessa and they are sub-managers.

Otto&Lola - 10 months, they have other sub-managers (O&L, Ella&Isaac, Elsa&Tom, Valerie&Glen).

Dana&Chris - 6 months, they have excellent relations with Sub-managers (Clara), and some rating (even Webcam shows) = profitable asset.

Kate&Molly - 5 months, many orgies. But lately, they have not been very good. However, they paid all loan.

All other active A&L participants are 2 months and less than in VH.

So - for Lyubava&Garik:

- do not listen to Clara, on the topic WORK HERE! If have normal job, it should be saved. For Clara it is + 15-30 dollars per week. For - Lyubava&Garik if bad things happen (statistics fall, violations, more promising candidates for an apartment) - no money and no source of income.

- remember - that project can end any day.

- relationships are in priority. Again, you should not listen managers or sub-managers, for them it is 10-20 dollars. If orgies and parties ruin relationships, then you should think about relationships. Otherwise, quarrels and scandals - will make you an unprofitable asset. And you will be expelled from the project and with a crisis in relations.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1