3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

18 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The last time Kami had sex in the apartment she made her bed before she went out to the clubs, she wore the pants with holes in the knees, she wore a black top with a black choke around her neck. Tonight she left with her bed made, wore the pants with holes in the knees, the black top and a black choke around her neck. Could history repeat itself tonight???????????????:cool:

9 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you really believed Kamila would show up with a guy, you have no idea what's acually going on with this place. Why it is so hard for you to understand that Kamila is now nothing more than a freeloder. She gives a shit about the project (except for the money  of course) and simply lets herself get fucked somewhere else. 

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I see Kaley a bit 'suffering, if you really found a boyfriend I think it's time for her to abandon the project, rightly, no longer shows, out of respect for his man, so it's better for her and for us that goes

Kaley now goes the same way as Kamila and keeps her private life away from the apartment. A real pity, but very obvious. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

The 3K's needs a reboot to Y and Y, K and K...… as Charlie would say HELLO ANGELS

As soon as Kamila (and maybe even Kaley) left the project, this apartment could see some life again. It's a shame how RLC failes to see the potential of this place. 

I think the angels deserve a real chance as part of the actual cast. 

• Like 1

Hi Noldus.  23.19.57 The 3 girls left. So did I. (Didn't think they would come back)

23.23.44 the 3 girls returned, away less then 4 minutes. Hall-cam 4.

I'm accurate, reliable, and have injoyed your timekeeping a lot, before becoming premium member.

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi Noldus.  23.19.57 The 3 girls left. So did I. (Didn't think they would come back)

23.23.44 the 3 girls returned, away less then 4 minutes. Hall-cam 4.

I'm accurate, reliable, and have injoyed your timekeeping a lot, before becoming premium member.

Girls probably had to get more booze.::)

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

If you really believed Kamila would show up with a guy, you have no idea what's acually going on with this place. Why it is so hard for you to understand that Kamila is now nothing more than a freeloder. She gives a shit about the project (except for the money  of course) and simply lets herself get fucked somewhere else. 

Kaley now goes the same way as Kamila and keeps her private life away from the apartment. A real pity, but very obvious. 

As soon as Kamila (and maybe even Kaley) left the project, this apartment could see some life again. It's a shame how RLC failes to see the potential of this place. 

I think the angels deserve a real chance as part of the actual cast. 

There are more than enough angels in the girls apartments. 

1 hour ago, spielo said:

There are more than enough angels in the girls apartments. 

Maybe, but with all the shows and teasing events there are doing, it it's impossible to recognize their actual lives. It also do not helps much that RLC fly them deliberately far away from their homes (with there real friends and family). No, the girls on vecation apartments are useless. 

I like the idea of the roomate apartments. They could be a useful extension to the couple apartments, if the residents do not just misuse them as a simple source of money and really participate in the project. Kamila has long since retired from the project mentally. 

There are just two roommate apartments on RLC. The angels have shown that they can bring life to the apartment. I think, RLC should give them a real try as listed residents. They would be a good replacement for Kamila and Kaley. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Maybe, but with all the shows and teasing events there are doing, it it's impossible to recognize their actual lives. It also do not helps much that RLC fly them deliberately far away from their homes (with there real friends and family). No, the girls on vecation apartments are useless. 

I like the idea of the roomate apartments. They could be a useful extension to the couple apartments, if the residents do not just misuse them as a simple source of money and really participate in the project. Kamila has long since retired from the project mentally. 

Some People (do notz just Need to be girls) life No. There are just two roommate apartments on RLC. The angels have shown that they can bring life to the apartment. I think, RLC should give them a real try as listed residents. They would be a good replacement for Kamila and Kaley. 

We've only seen the Angels when they have come to the apartment to party, but what are their real everyday lives like? Do they go to school or work during the day? Their lives might be pretty boring too.