3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Nice cumshot again, could be seen through the cam in Kaleys room out to the LR

Yeah, I managed to switch to that camera. Facial seems to be the new trend in this relationship, the guy seems to want that every time, and now he managed to get some of his load into Kristy´s mouth. I am not quite sure if Kristy likes it, looking at the way how she cleans her face and mouth/throat. Actually, I think if the guy wants to cum on Kristy´s face like that, it is a bit humiliating towards Kristy. But if Kristy´s next step is a real blowjob where she really tries to get the guy to cum in her mouth, then it is voluntary and a mutual choice. We will see. Hopefully they will continue to find out the best way - but if Kristy does not learn to like this a bit violent climax of his partner and does not get a real orgasm for herself, then this "love" will be over in a couple of months.

Ya, if you looked Kristy spit his cum out of her mouth in the bathroom. And used her mouthwash and was doing something with a q-tip and liquid and he attempted to enter the bathroom and she sent him away and shut the door on him. Obviously her cleaning her mouth was something she did not want him to see. Although it looked like she was using the q-tip (cotton swab) and liquid on her teeth... not sure as the camera angel was just a bit off when she leaned into the mirror. Thank you Kristy for some wonderful sex scenes.

3 hours ago, Calle said:

Yeah, I managed to switch to that camera. Facial seems to be the new trend in this relationship, the guy seems to want that every time, and now he managed to get some of his load into Kristy´s mouth. I am not quite sure if Kristy likes it, looking at the way how she cleans her face and mouth/throat. Actually, I think if the guy wants to cum on Kristy´s face like that, it is a bit humiliating towards Kristy. But if Kristy´s next step is a real blowjob where she really tries to get the guy to cum in her mouth, then it is voluntary and a mutual choice. We will see. Hopefully they will continue to find out the best way - but if Kristy does not learn to like this a bit violent climax of his partner and does not get a real orgasm for herself, then this "love" will be over in a couple of months.

Another dude with an extreme fantasy and "i know it all" attitude...tsk...