3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

12 minutes ago, Sergio said:

after so many complaints, RLC has organized an evening to make everyone happy and, apart from someone, it seems to me that it has succeeded, but not to denigrate more VHTV

Once again, you give RLC far too much power
Is it inconceivable to believe that Kristy normally receives friends like a normal young woman?
Just see how people act in the apartment to understand that they are not present to do the show

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They wouldn't have been disturbed on the couch.

They could easily have been from the people in Kaleys room, if someone woke up to go to the toilet or something, it was just to be safe I guess 🙂

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kaley is on vacation with some other guy and she's in a serious relationship?:huh:

You sure she is ? I have only seen her with Kami so far, no sign of any guys with them on this vacation. And Kaley has no instagram anymore so only Kami, and so far no sign of any guys, just the two of them.

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They could easily have been from the people in Kaleys room, if someone woke up to go to the toilet or something, it was just to be safe I guess

if the people on kaley's room would to go to the toilet, they could have a big surprise too 😁