3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread January 2019 #2 / February #1

17 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You sure she is ? I have only seen her with Kami so far, no sign of any guys with them on this vacation. And Kaley has no instagram anymore so only Kami, and so far no sign of any guys, just the two of them.

I just have a question, is it forbidden for a 21st century girl to go on vacation, even if there are guys with her, when she is in a serious relationship?

It's not because you go with friends that you inevitably fuck with them, where I really missed opportunities in my life ^^

And yes Kaley is in a serious relationship with someone, she often talks with Kamila IN the apartment and like any serious relationship, things are not as easy to manage

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I just have a question, is it forbidden for a 21st century girl to go on vacation, even if there are guys with her, when she is in a serious relationship?

It's not because you go with friends that you inevitably fuck with them, where I really missed opportunities in my life ^^

And yes Kaley is in a serious relationship with someone, she often talks with Kamila IN the apartment and like any serious relationship, things are not as easy to manage

Its fine with me was only commenting on what I have seen from this vacation, I dunno if she is in a serious relationship but if you say she is I believe you, I dont speak russian so have no clue what they talk about in this apt lol.

I guess this guy doesnt want to be on camera, or she just wants to keep him out of RLC.

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

I do not know what you find Kristy attractive in the new boyfriend, the only thing we do not see is his bank account, but certainly not that

Some people are not just about looks but what's inside a person...I guess you need to grow up to understand that concept.

That restroom action from my favorite "Angel" was pretty damn hot. Who would have guessed she was that sexually aggressive?  And those deep throat skills...

Going into Kami's bed would have given us sound, bu the close-ups in the bathroom made up for it, imo.

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

That restroom action from my favorite "Angel" was pretty damn hot. Who would have guessed she was that sexually aggressive?  And those deep throat skills...

Going into Kami's bed would have given us sound, bu the close-ups in the bathroom made up for it, imo.

Yes and better lighting in the restroom

4 hours ago, tripod2 said:

it was a big surprise from her and really unexpected,it would be great to see her in rlc apartment

8 hours ago, moos54 said:

A serious relationship but completely kept away from this apartment. It's strange how they found a way to manage a vecation, but not even had time for a single visit to this place. 

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

And it's even more difficult to manage if you go on vacation with some other guys. :tongue:

9 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I solved the sound problem by opening another window on my computer for RLC. I put one window on camera 8 and the other one on camera 5. So I had the video from camera 8 and in the background had the sound from camera 5. Worked great.

13 hours ago, Fagen said:

You sure she is ? I have only seen her with Kami so far, no sign of any guys with them on this vacation. And Kaley has no instagram anymore so only Kami, and so far no sign of any guys, just the two of them.

Ask Noldus about this in a PM.