B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic January 2019 #4

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I think she had fun even though some here didnt like the things she was doing or when hanging out with Sera 🙂

I agree but it wasn't all fun and she paid a price for it.  She really liked Sera and was making progress but somehow somewhere off cam they must have had a falling out. 

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Come on Thes...Didn't you feel the sarcasm, and was the face not a give away...😉

Sure I did, I just wanted to emphasize 75 bucks a month for a Dead B-1 with the exception of Glorious Gina, and the Morgue that is B-2, B-3 has a huge disfunction, but is much better with Sensational Stella now there, and well B-4 has my heart is on fire Elvira and Mila Minion but really not else to watch. I have been watching the couple apartments and VHTV again.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sure I did, I just wanted to emphasize 75 bucks a month for a Dead B-1 with the exception of Glorious Gina, and the Morgue that is B-2, B-3 has a huge disfunction, but is much better with Sensational Stella now there, and well B-4 has my heart is on fire Elvira and Mila Minion but really not else to watch. I have been watching the couple apartments and VHTV again.

I'm glad you still get my sense of humour mate...😉

15 minutes ago, cheesehead51 said:

I agree but it wasn't all fun and she paid a price for it.  She really liked Sera and was making progress but somehow somewhere off cam they must have had a falling out. 

She is probably just taking a break from b1 and Sera, doesnt mean something happened between them 🙂