Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #2

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I see, hopefully someone can fill us in 🙂

I am not an expert but have been watching for several months. 

Jane and Dick are the couple who lives here. They have what you could loosely call an open relationship, but Dick is the one who benefits from this. Not that he has slept with all but Jane sets him up with her little "friends".

There's another brunette we call Jewel or (yellow pants) because of what she wears. She according to another poster was first here last July. Jewel has had sex with Dick on camera. She comes by to visit once a week or so.

Katia (tip toes) is the one who lives in the guest room is the one in the white sweater. She just returned after a week away.

Katia has made out but has not had sex with Dick that we know. She has made out with Dick but that's all we have seen over the last 6-8 weeks. 

Jane was gone for 4 days and got back 3 days ago, Dick was home alone that entire stretch. He has not returned. 

When Jane return a couple of days ago, she was with the guy who is there now who we call (Slikk) and Jewel who spent the night and left. 

That should catch you up a little. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Jane and Dick are the couple who lives here. They have what you could loosely call an open relationship, but Dick is the one who benefits from this. Not that he has slept with all but Jane sets him up with her little "friends".

There's another brunette we call Jewel or (yellow pants) because of what she wears. She according to another poster was first here last July. Jewel has had sex with Dick on camera. She comes by to visit once a week or so.

Katia (tip toes) is the one who lives in the guest room is the one in the white sweater. She just returned after a week away.

Katia has made out but has not had sex with Dick that we know. She has made out with Dick but that's all we have seen over the last 6-8 weeks. 

Jane was gone for 4 days and got back 3 days ago, Dick was home alone that entire stretch. He has not returned. 

When Jane return a couple of days ago, she was with the guy who is there now who we call (Slikk) and Jewel who spent the night and left. 

Bravvvoooo

5 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

To be complete, this is not the first time we see Slikk in the apartment, he is a friend of the couple, not only Jane, Jewel or Katya 😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

To be complete, this is not the first time we see Slikk in the apartment, he is a friend of the couple, not only Jane, Jewel or Katya 😁

Moos, Thanks, he looked different now, skinnier, the facial hair. I don't remember him acting out the way he was this time, when he last there, then I saw his Steelers t-shirt  and it jogged my memory.