Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now it's 3:16 p.m. my time I just refresh this site but right now the layout of the site loads great the small preview cameras below are loading that I can even see the little one in bed but the main screen is still black with the three dots blinking off and on

Well my slowness problem has been resolved.

I finally logged in and what do I find our little princess is in bed coughing a lot so I hope she's not coming down with a cold or more worse the flu, and since we are helpless to help her, I hope Paul takes that role and nurses her back to health

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I understand guys having a go at Paul and are haters, but really he can't win.

We all think we are perfect but really we aren't if we were we would be living with a beauty like Leora.

To be honest I've stopped reading Paul hating posts. Wouldn't it be better to just focus on Leora because she is the one we desire?

P.S The poor bugger has been sick with sinusitis, and if you had it you can bearly function at all. Let alone bang the shit out of Leora.

P.S.S With Leora feeling ill wouldn't she like to read more posts about her than bloody Paul?

P.S.S.S Just my 2 cents worth and you can express your feelings about Paul if you desire. But forgive me as I'm moving on and just focus on my Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Forgive me if I'm grumpy, it's 40 celsius and bloody to hot, my best friend has prostate cancer and last Wednesday found out my mum at 83 years has breast cancer. On top of that, I'm waiting for the 23rd to find out which major operation I need. So when I read useless crap about Paul if drives me nuts. Please if possible focus on the good things Leora and Paul do not the bad because there are a lot more important things in life. Bugger it's bloody hot here in Australia.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I finally logged in and what do I find our little princess is in bed coughing a lot so I hope she's not coming down with a cold or more worse the flu, and since we are helpless to help her, I hope Paul takes that role and nurses her back to health

Well I just learn not only is our little princess is sick but also is Paul so let me just revise this by saying.... they both have to take nurses roles and heal themself back to good health

I'm currently having a VB beer ( Victoria Bitter beer ), I honestly don't know if anyone has had a personal message from Leora but if anyone has that must have been awesome.

I could use one now, I'm feeling pretty low. I understand family and friends will die as will I one day, but it's just so hard knowing mum is very ill and won't be around soon. I'm the oldest living family member including cousins apart from mum and dad. My family is big on the oldest being the head of the family and I feel the pressure on me to keep everyone up and happy and up to date. No one asks to see how I am.

I'm sorry for putting my life issues here but no one knows me and I can speak freely about my feelings. In Australia, men don't ever bare their feelings we just have a beer and move on.

Gee a message from Leora would be wonderful as just what I need. I don't expect one because I understand she can't but you live in hope as that is what gets us by.

• Like 1