Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #3

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm currently having a VB beer ( Victoria Bitter beer ), I honestly don't know if anyone has had a personal message from Leora but if anyone has that must have been awesome.

I could use one now, I'm feeling pretty low. I understand family and friends will die as will I one day, but it's just so hard knowing mum is very ill and won't be around soon. I'm the oldest living family member including cousins apart from mum and dad. My family is big on the oldest being the head of the family and I feel the pressure on me to keep everyone up and happy and up to date. No one asks to see how I am.

I'm sorry for putting my life issues here but no one knows me and I can speak freely about my feelings. In Australia, men don't ever bare their feelings we just have a beer and move on.

Gee a message from Leora would be wonderful as just what I need. I don't expect one because I understand she can't but you live in hope as that is what gets us by.

But I believe your princess does recognize you in her own special way by showing you how she cares about you, have you noticed more sexy teasing towards you, and have you noticed how much more passionate her bating is recently and the most important gesture she is doing is through her eyes because all of us knows there's a lot of truth in your eyes, and when she looks up at you, this is her way of showing and saying how much she cares... and yes I personalize this for you but everyone has to recognize that this is how she communicates with us in her own special way

• Like 2

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I finally logged in and what do I find our little princess is in bed coughing a lot so I hope she's not coming down with a cold or more worse the flu, and since we are helpless to help her, I hope Paul takes that role and nurses her back to health

Don't hold your breath about Paul nursing her, he can hardly look after himself without The Little One's help. 😹😹😹

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seeyounow19 said:

Hello,
Anyone know how to watch RLC on smartphone? No more of my browsers work 😕

Thank you ! 

Try the Puffin app, it works well for me.

• Like 3

il y a 31 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Effectivement, Puffin fonctionne bien mais quelquefois vous aurez le message : "It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool...". Dans ce cas, il faut se reconnecter au serveur (de nombreux essais peuvent être nécessaires) pour obtenir une adresse IP non blacklistée par RLC.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

12 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

Effectivement, Puffin fonctionne bien mais quelquefois vous aurez le message : "It appears you are trying to access RLC through an anonymous proxy tool...". Dans ce cas, il faut se reconnecter au serveur (de nombreux essais peuvent être nécessaires) pour obtenir une adresse IP non blacklistée par RLC.

Thank you so much ! That's finally work ! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

I've never had that issue in many years of use. Sorry, you have.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, fil37_fifi said:

J'ai le même problème avec Puffin, cela fonctionne si vous êtes membre de RLC mais si vous êtes un indépendant, ce ne sera pas le cas. Tout passe par les serveurs macareux c'est le problème.

I  have the same issue with Puffin it works if you are a member of RLC but if you are a freeloader it will not. Everything goes through puffins servers that's the issue. 

Leora, I still praying you'll send a message to me.

This works for me when I'm sick with a cough/ cold.

honey, lemon juice, and hot water. But it's so good, especially if you have a cough or congestion. The lemon juice helps cut through congestion and the honey soothes the throat. You can also add fresh ginger to your honey and lemon tea.

honey GIF

• Like 1