PHOTOS

Guest OP

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, just like Alina, this one has a nice body, too. But her face... no thanks.

Let's rate Nora's butt... :)

she is nice from the back !! , 2mile back, lol. elena

It's not THAT bad. I mean, if I were in need of some strange pussy, I'd give her a go.

Guest bjlikes2watch
Quote from: bjlikes2watch on Today at 07:56:13 AM

The code!!!

-------------------

Read that code again... I'm thinking trickshot is having a little fun there...

Exactly :) thats so hilarious!

I think artur is GAY he like her playing with his tits way to much he should be playing with hers

I don't think of him as gay.  I see him as loving her enough to tolerate this little fetish of hers.  I agree that he should be playing with HER nipples more, but I've seen him try...and she pushes his hand away.

No big deal...just one of those things that couples do that others see as a bit strange.

I think artur is GAY he like her playing with his tits way to much he should be playing with hers

I don't think of him as gay.  I see him as loving her enough to tolerate this little fetish of hers.  I agree that he should be playing with HER nipples more, but I've seen him try...and she pushes his hand away.

No big deal...just one of those things that couples do that others see as a bit strange.

Exactly!  Like for instance I've heard of one couple who would sit naked in their hallway, she on one end and he in the other, and she would roll hard boiled eggs at him and yell "bombs away!" which turned him on.  Different strokes for different folks, lol ;p